• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN005: Kabigon Became Gigantic!? The Mystery of Daimax!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly Ash and Go compete over a capture, and Ash actually gets something this time because... Go doesn’t have any Pokemon to weaken the Wild Area Pokemon. Have Ash rub it in that he was silly not to choose a starter.

It would make a bit more sense and foreshadowing for Go to capture Scorbunny after refusing a first Pokemon when he realises that capturing Pokemon requires you weaken them using another one.

I don't think Gou even wants to catch any Pokemon at this point because he wants his first Pokemon to be Mew. I'm guessing that after whatever event leads him to catching Scorbunny, he will find out that he really likes catching Pokemon. And somehow he'll get it in his head that catching every Pokemon will lead him to Mew. I mean I guess that's true technically since Mew would be included in "every Pokemon" but that's some backwards logic.

Mew heard from kids at school that Prof. Oak gives you a Mew if you catch all the other Pokemon and get a diploma from someone called Tajiri.

I read the summary of Episode 6. This is exactly what will happen.
I think you misread. The question is whether they will go back to Kanto in episode 4 only to return to Galar in this episode, which would be ridiculous. Obviously, they will be back in Kanto by episode 6.

Good thing the Professor has an unlimited budget to fund their travels, well I assume that's the case
I think Pokémon professors must be pretty well funded. I mean, Oak's looking after Ash's Pokémon, Gary's, and apparently every other Pallet Town Trainers'.

Mew heard from kids at school that Prof. Oak gives you a Mew if you catch all the other Pokemon and get a diploma from someone called Tajiri.
He's been misled. What he needs to do is fly away when being challenged by a specific trainer, battle another specific trainer, then return to the general area of where that first trainer tried to challenge him. Only then Mew will appear to him.

I think you misread. The question is whether they will go back to Kanto in episode 4 only to return to Galar in this episode, which would be ridiculous. Obviously, they will be back in Kanto by episode 6.

Yeah. I misread.

This trip to Galar will last Episodes 4 and 5. After all, Episode 5 is where Ash and Go investigate the issue with Giant Pokemon (the reason why they travel to Galar).

Summary and Cast lists courtesy of Adamant

Satoshi and Go have come to the Wild Area in the Galar region in order to investigate the matter of Pokémon growing to gigantic sizes. There, they find an incredibly huge Kabigon...
We also have giveaways

Summary:
Satoshi and Go have gone to the Galar region in order to investigate the matter of Pokémon growing to gigantic sizes. And now they've finally reached their intended destination, the Wild Area! As the duo explores the place, which consists of beautiful grassland spreading out as far as the eye can see, they find an incredibly huge Kabigon. Could this Kabigon be one of these Pokémon that have grown to gigantic sizes? In addition, Hibanny, the Pokémon they met in Shoot City, has followed Go to the Wild Area as well. Will it be able to meet Go again without getting in any trouble?!
Also, this is your last chance to win extravagant prizes!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Megumi Hayashibara: Hibanny
Yuichi Nakamura: Sakuragi
Inuko Inuyama: Wanpachi
Kei Shindo: Horubee
Kana Hanazawa: Pururill
Sayaka Senbongi: Maracacchi
Kenta Miyake: Driver
Ryota Iwasaki: Waiter
Noriaki Kanze: Porter
Marina Aicholtz: Go's Smartphone Rotom
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

I am so loving the short main cast, more actors and Pokemon are revealed

Can't wait to see Maractus, Frillish and Bunnelby in the Wild Area

Trying not to sound too much like a broken record, I'm glad Team Rocket are absent as hopefully we'll see natural behavior from Pokemon in the wild area

Summary:
Satoshi and Go have gone to the Galar region in order to investigate the matter of Pokémon growing to gigantic sizes. And now they've finally reached their intended destination, the Wild Area! As the duo explores the place, which consists of beautiful grassland spreading out as far as the eye can see, they find an incredibly huge Kabigon. Could this Kabigon be one of these Pokémon that have grown to gigantic sizes? In addition, Hibanny, the Pokémon they met in Shoot City, has followed Go to the Wild Area as well. Will it be able to meet Go again without getting in any trouble?!
So...is Dynamaxing just not known to the other Regions or what? I'm confused as to why this is such a mystery. :unsure:

Summary and Cast lists courtesy of Adamant

Satoshi and Go have come to the Wild Area in the Galar region in order to investigate the matter of Pokémon growing to gigantic sizes. There, they find an incredibly huge Kabigon...
We also have giveaways

Summary:

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Megumi Hayashibara: Hibanny
Yuichi Nakamura: Sakuragi
Inuko Inuyama: Wanpachi
Kei Shindo: Horubee
Kana Hanazawa: Pururill
Sayaka Senbongi: Maracacchi
Kenta Miyake: Driver
Ryota Iwasaki: Waiter
Noriaki Kanze: Porter
Marina Aicholtz: Go's Smartphone Rotom
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration
I have a feeling that we're not getting Ash's Rotom Phone's voice because it's the same as the narrator.

I'm glad that they're actually being consistent with Pokemon you can find in Galar/the Wild Area. In the wake of Dexit, many people were wondering why the anime would promote so many Pokemon that you couldn't even get in Sword/Shield, so at the very least it's good that they're only showing Galar natives in Galar.

Why not that much Galar mons? Did they not know or something?
Yeah I guess it's odd considering the Unova and Kalos episodes are probably like 5 episodes away tops. Although now that I think about it, the wild area in the game features a much wider variety of older Pokemon whereas the in-game routes feature most of the Galar Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom