• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rainbow Cloud's Drawings and Stuff

Just the thumbnail alone of Ep. 5 is so nostalgic. I should really finish the game. I replayed it over a year ago but got stuck at the endgame section where
you fight 4 trainers in a row with shadow pokemon which I am too stubborn for to skip which makes it super hard

Haven't posted here for quite a while but here's part 7 of my Pokemon Colosseum playthrough. This was made quite a long time ago but I forgot to post it, hoping to get back to finishing the rest of this soon.

Also here's something pony related I put together a few weeks ago, did this in a similar way to how I do the banners with image manipulation of official art.
O7q2lvc.png

Haven't been too sure about reviving this thread but have a few things I can post.

The Mew avatar is something I did a few weeks ago and the Lati F1-style cars are a new redesign of the old Latios F1 car drawing I did a few years back.

Ew6gDSK.png
T0eXarF.png
db9AgiE.png

Had a go at colouring the Scyther drawing I did for the Sketch the Above game with some paint pens, didn't really have the right colours as they're too dark so it's kind of an alternative colour Scyther. This was done using a photocopy of the original drawing as I didn't want to try this with the original. I'm probably going to colour the original one using pencil crayons at some point.

GeMbFdB.png

I've been doing some more work on the Smeargle I drew for the Neverending Picture Challenge, the background is inspired by Pokemon Channel :D

9IWoEsp.png
pQb4Kfi.png
Not sure if it's my eyes or not but the wall keeps flickering. It's only at you posted size. It doesn't happen in this quote nor when I zoom in a lot.

Not sure if it's my eyes or not but the wall keeps flickering. It's only at you posted size. It doesn't happen in this quote nor when I zoom in a lot.
Yeah, think I can see it a bit too, think it's an optical illusion caused by the small checkerboard pattern on the wall.

I love how you can see the clear Imptovement from your first post here ‘till your most recent. You should be proud of yourself. :)

I love how you can see the clear Imptovement from your first post here ‘till your most recent. You should be proud of yourself. :)
Thanks, was kind of in my early days of trying to draw when I first posted, I've been working more on trying to improve this year :)

Back
Top Bottom