• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Secret Satan 2019 - Satan Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty cool, love seeing all the other themes too.
My Secret Santa didn't submit a usertitle so I chose one myself, I found it fitting.

Thanks Secret Santa :bulbaLove:

great idea, but terrible execution

works, though.

Secret Santa Revealed

It's been an amazing secret Santa, and I am really happy with the amazing work that each and every one of you did.

Feel free to use your theme for as long as you want, but here is how it matched it up.

CosmicBlaine made Chibighost this
sig.png

Chibighost made NMLewis this
av.jpg
sig.jpg
Title: seal guy

NMLewis made CosmicBlaine this
av.gif
Code:
[center][img]https://www.aussieeevee.net/bmgf/santa2019/blaine/sig.gif[/img]
~I used to rule the world~[/center]
I put this one in code text because your secret santa included a line of text for your sig. Just copy the code and put it in the signature box.
Title: Genesect Respect

Florida Man made ZinnLav this
sig.jpg

Lone_Garurumon made Florida Man this
av.png
sig.png
Title: It felt like a good idea at the time

ZinnLav made Lone_Garurumon this:
av.png
sig.png
Title: The Strongest Steel

Thank you everyone for your participation in this years event... and I hope you will join us in 2020 for secret santa. I also promise better time management in 2020.

They're all awesome.
I might use this theme for another few weeks or so. Thanks @Florida Man for the neat theme.
I love this sort of thing, good community event, hopefully we can run it earlier this year and get more people involved.

I wonder what my next theme will be, probably time to retire my old Chihiro one

Why isn’t this locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom