• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Jyo's Arts

just a silly sketch I did for fun - just more fun with the Eeveelutions and those super fun fluffy or bushy tails... (yep love them in arts) (kind of obsessed with them, so many arts don't seem to give them enough attention)
each playing or nipping another.... using my own VeeSonas for the art:

first off - their names and species:
Eevee - based it on ? - or DeviantArt MysteriousMystery
:iconmysteriousmystery01:

F - Vaporeon - Vay
M - Jolteon - Joseph
M - Flareon - Firox
M - Espeon - Jyo
M - Umbreon - Arval
F - Leafeon - Linette
F - Glaceon - Grace
F - Sylveon - Sherrie

sketch:

starting off with ? the Eevee - nipping Sherrie, having fun time doing so, probably planning on pushing Firox's nose

Sherrie Sylveon, she has a ribbon wrapped around ?'s ear, is nipping Arval's, even has a ribbon wrapped around the tail to keep it closer or to prevent it from 'wagging out of her maw'

Arval Umbreon up next excited on catching Jyo next knowing he is stronger and bigger and better type advantage

Jyo Espeon watching Arval, hoping it doesn't nibble to much, not just does it tickle also type disadvtange, trying to hold onto Grace

Grace Glaceon wrapping the leafy tail around her, looking at Jyo kind of saying
"hey Jyo, does this leafy scarf look good on me?"

Linette Leafon really dream come true, (in my grown up Eeveelution sonas, she is the only one that loves playing with tails more than the others) wrapped around Vay's own light blue tail, enjoying it, even nipping one of the fins

Vay Vaporeon grabbing onto one or two of Joseph's shorter spiky tails

Joseph Jolteon gets to be the lucky one, laying down on the warm and super fluffy fire fox

Firox Flareon gets to catch the smallest of the all the Vees
"hey ?, I guess I get to catch you"
catching_tails__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddm57b6-pre.jpg

finished art of the one I shared above
the description a bit altered at parts
just a silly sketch I did for fun - just more fun with the Eeveelutions and those super fun fluffy or bushy tails... (yep love them in arts) - so many other artist pay little to no attention to them (either tail not visible in the art, or cut off page - looks so much cuter in the art)

each playing or nipping or hugging another tail.... using my own VeeSonas for the art:

F - Vaporeon - Vay
M - Jolteon - Joseph
M - Flareon - Firox
M - Espeon - Jyo
M - Umbreon - Arval
F - Leafeon - Linette
F - Glaceon - Grace
F - Sylveon - Sherrie

sketch:

starting off with ? the Eevee - nipping Sherrie, pushing at Firox's nose, likely has a small cheesecake hiding ready to throw, it will challenge bigger Firox fox to food battle
"silly foxy"

Sherrie Sylveon, she has a ribbon wrapped around ?'s ear, is nipping Arval's, even has a ribbon wrapped around the tail to keep it closer or to prevent it from 'wagging out of her maw'
the other ribbon, lower right, she stepping on it for now to keep it safe, part of it seen under foot-paw

Arval Umbreon up next excited on catching Jyo next knowing he has better type advantage
and the kitty's is super ticklish to nips and licks

Jyo Espeon watching Arval, kind of saying "eepz, hey! not so rough Arval"

Linette Leafon really dream come true, (in my grown up Eeveelution sonas, she is the only one that loves playing with tails more than the others) wrapped around Vay's own light blue tail, enjoying it, even nipping one of the fins

"Joseph, I can wash them for you"

Joseph Jolteon gets to be the lucky one, laying down on the warm and super fluffy fire fox

"hey ?, I guess I get to catch you, now you will loose"

the TCG like symbols kind of matching the Veez' main fur color
couldn't think of a background for it, so just kept it transparent
typical stuff - Pokemon @ Nintendo

catching_tails_by_jyoespy_ddmyxbq-pre.png

I know I haven't shared anything in a while - time to get some more up -

based it on an RP my Eevee friend and I are doing in a forum
(in RP my Vee friend and I are doing, six born Jul 29th - 2 girls/4 boys)
(mother Linette - father Zoran - both Leafeon)

Linette laying down in front, having fun time observing the three kit sleeping in front

Vee (my friend's sona) lightly holding onto one kit giving that "cute" look

myself, Jyo Espeon, holding onto another kit "congrats Leafy! will be fun trying to catch them later" (I forgot part of it in the text)

on the far left, Zoran, my other Leafeon holding the last one with it's tail, rubbing it on his chin/cheek, happy as well, saying in Macedonian "congrats Linette"

I know in the sketch might not be too visible, once I finish the art will be much clearer
wanted to get least share the sketch

for Zoran:
from Velez, North Macedonia
I'm a big geography fan, so also making one Pokemon "supporting sona" from each different country, for North Macedonia picked a different Leafeon
might make a bigger sketch showing more info on Zoran later

so far only have 30 ready, over 160 or so to go

sketch:
congrats_linette__sketch__by_jyoespy_dde415h-pre.jpg

finished art:
based it on an RP my Eevee friend and I are doing in a forum

(in RP my Vee friend and I are doing, six born Jul 29th - 2 girls/4 boys)
(mother Linette - father Zoran - both Leafeon)

Linette laying down in front, likely speaking with ?, as three kits are curled up and sleeping by her front right paw

Vee (my friend's sona) lightly holding onto one kit giving that "cute" look, even petting the young one

myself, Jyo Espeon, holding onto another kit "congrats Leafy! will be fun trying to catch them later" - the young one I'm holding up, kind of curious on what the pad is

on the far left, Zoran, my other Leafeon holding the last one with it's tail watching it nibble, happy as well, saying in Macedonian "congrats Linette" - честитки Линет
wearing a paw-band with the North Macedonian flag pattern on it
that young one just happily nibbling dad's tail

for Zoran:
from Velez, North Macedonia
I'm a big geography fan, so also making one Pokemon "supporting sona" from each different country, for North Macedonia picked a different Leafeon

the only thing that sets Linette apart from the other Leafeons - the base leafy tail is dark green instead of light beige like other Leafeons (Zoran's is light beige as well)

Pokemon, and the background is from anime, just grass from an episode

congrats_linette_by_jyoespy_ddn3hrq-pre.jpg

just a fun drawing I was working, promised Albie to feature it in another drawing
:iconalbiethefloof:

the six Vee kits from the previous drawing are all here
two are with Albie (I know in the sketch not to visible)
three playfully playing in the front
one laying on back
another standing tall
one more doing that famous and silly 'fox pounce'
giggle
the last one watching from behind Albie's footpaw, guess not to interested in play-fighting

Lucario looking down
my other Eevee friend just watching the silliness

of course the 'mother Leafeon" her name of Linette watching, making sure all are behaving
Firox and Jyo (my Flareon and Espeon sonas) there to help out and make it fun

likely food somewhere nearby

caring_albie__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddf1i1s-pre.jpg

just a fun drawing I was working, promised Albie to feature it in another drawing
--yep, it's sona is a Pink Lucario--
:iconalbiethefloof:

the six Vee kits from the previous drawing are all here
two are with Albie - kind of learning what a Lucario is
two are nibbling on some cookies for the first time that ? shared
another smelling treat, walking over to get some
*giggle*
the last one watching from behind Albie's footpaw, exploring

Albielooking down
my other Eevee friend just sharing some cookies

of course the 'mother Leafeon" her name of Linette watching, making sure all are behaving
couldn't resist, started to play with the nearby tail
Firox and Jyo (my Flareon and Espeon sonas) there to help out and make it fun

couldn't think of a background, so left it transparent

caring_albie_by_jyoespy_ddnkrdo-pre.png

finished art of the one I shared above
the description a bit altered at parts
just a silly sketch I did for fun - just more fun with the Eeveelutions and those super fun fluffy or bushy tails... (yep love them in arts) - so many other artist pay little to no attention to them (either tail not visible in the art, or cut off page - looks so much cuter in the art)

each playing or nipping or hugging another tail.... using my own VeeSonas for the art:

F - Vaporeon - Vay
M - Jolteon - Joseph
M - Flareon - Firox
M - Espeon - Jyo
M - Umbreon - Arval
F - Leafeon - Linette
F - Glaceon - Grace
F - Sylveon - Sherrie

sketch:

starting off with ? the Eevee - nipping Sherrie, pushing at Firox's nose, likely has a small cheesecake hiding ready to throw, it will challenge bigger Firox fox to food battle
"silly foxy"

the other ribbon, lower right, she stepping on it for now to keep it safe, part of it seen under foot-paw

Arval Umbreon up next excited on catching Jyo next knowing he has better type advantage
and the kitty's is super ticklish to nips and licks

Jyo Espeon watching Arval, kind of saying "eepz, hey! not so rough Arval"

"Joseph, I can wash them for you"

"hey ?, I guess I get to catch you, now you will loose"

the TCG like symbols kind of matching the Veez' main fur color
couldn't think of a background for it, so just kept it transparent
typical stuff - Pokemon @ Nintendo

catching_tails_by_jyoespy_ddmyxbq-pre.png

^
the art above, just in shiny coloring

catching_tails___shiny_version_by_jyoespy_ddnkwv7-pre.png

Thanks
I draw them for fun and practice

I know I haven't shared arts or sketches in a while, do have 3 finished and have another still on the way (haven't finished yet)

first one:
just Firox (Flareon) and Jyo (Espeon) playing a friendly game of Go Fish
had the inspiration while playing the old Hoyle Card games from 2005
I still have it on an older Windows XP that I only use for games

\
go_fish__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddpkrtm-pre.jpg

just silly drawing (doodle as other's call it) while waiting for SimCity 4 to load, with over 3gb of data game takes a while to load

my Umbreon (who I named Arval) loves anything with bacon in it, he also is 'competitive' compared to Firox wants to learn something different and 'forget' Tail Whip, it probably will 'wag tail' when happy like any other fox

in my mind:
Firox Flareon off camera: "can you use that fun silly move "Tail Whip for everyone watching"
Arval Umbreon: "I"m not going to perform 'Tail Whip'"
Firox: "I'll gives you a large bacon cheeseburger"
*Arval trying to stay calm, hides tail with paws*
Arval: "no, not going to wag tail for the bacon"

just realized I got the scan a bit off centered, at least the entire sketch is in the center, I don't worry
not_going_to_use_tail_whip__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddpks12-pre.jpg

was drawing it as it came to mind while watching a music-related documentary called "Metal: A Headbanger's Journey" - yep I listen to metal

so its Jyo using it's tail as a microphone
haven't decided which song it will be singing too,
4 do come to mind "Raining Blood" by Slayer, or "Mechanix" by Megadeth, or "Master of Puppets" by Metallica or "Among The Living" by Anthrax
songs I really do love

rock_n__roll__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddpksb2-pre.jpg

I'm generally not an Umbreon fan, but that Umbreon drawing is really adorable. I love the story of the picture too!! :D

• Love
Reactions: Jyo
a few more sketches I have ready - should hopefully have my bigger drawing (sketch first) up by my Tuesday afternoon.... for now 3 smaller ones:

first up -
Sherrie, my female Sylveon
works as a nurse, also loves Gyros

* I'm terrible at drawing food * - supposed to be a rolled up gyro in ribbons
sherrie_relaxing__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddppcf2-fullview.jpg

just lazy Grace (Glaceon) just relaxing, and eating some mazapanes
one of my favorite treats, kind of a mix of crushed peanuts and marzipan like consistency
all I know is that I love them

nomming_mazapan___sketch__by_jyoespy_ddppcqt-fullview.jpg

Zoran (Зоран) Leafeon just trying to read a book while relaxing... and in comes Linette playing with the relaxing tail
Zoran "be careful and have fun"
Linette: *maw full to reply*

gotz_a_leafyz__sketch__by_jyoespy_ddppd5o-fullview.jpg

Last edited:
a drawing I made for a friend on PokeCharms
their Glaceon sona intereacting with some of mine

best place was at a cafe to relax
my sonas in the drawing are:
F Glaceon - Grace
F Leafeon - Linette (mother of the two younger ones)
F Eevee-kit - Mia
F Eevee-kit - Vee (my other Eevee friend hasn't given her a name yet, so for now she is just known as Vee)

I know that Leafy looks a bit strange, couldn't find any arts or anime-scenes from that specific side back angle, so I used a plush - final drawing it will look nicer
will share the other drawings once I upload them

Grace getting up to head into restroom to wash paws, as both Mia and Vee wave, Linette smiles at her
Glaceon coming in from back, off view to the kits
"be back you guys, I'm going to wash before ordering the food"

two younger ones don't know yet the difference between Glaceon or Grace, just assume its Grace, she is used to the two playing on her.... assuming its Grace, leap on ears and head tuft start playing while waiting for food
at least the two playful younger ones are nice and caring

Linette reaching over to get them off - Mia waves over kind of saying "hai mommy!"
hope Glaceon doesn't find the two curious ones annoying, not doing anything bad
"they are ok, no worry, just a bit.... surprised"

Its more of a fun family photo with Glaceon in it - Grace is holding Mia up on her tail, Linette is holding Vee up with her tail, kind of all "smile for the camera"

relaxing_by_cafe___sketch__by_jyoespy_ddq4h9s-pre.jpg

everyone loves fun, Firox holding a tennis ball in it's maw
and has the other tennis balls left paw

just throw it somewhere far and Flarey will go and "fetch it"

let_s_play___sketch__by_jyoespy_ddq4izp-fullview.jpg

I know I got some angles a bit 'off' will fix them in the final drawing
especially with the back paws

just Firox having fun with a football
(as we call in 'America' soccer ball)
kind of saying "let's play some football"

firox_s_football___sketch__by_jyoespy_ddq4jfp-fullview.jpg

just something funny that came to mind while watching an old football match -Romania vs Tunisia-
based the jersey that Romania used in the FIFA 1998 world cup

one of my newer characters/sonas is Iordăn (from Craiova, Romania)
also a Glaceon - he's just having some silly fun with Grace
dressing her up as a Romanian football fan

Romanian means "good luck to tricolor"
(tricolor is the nickname of the Romanian team)
romanian_grace___sketch__by_jyoespy_ddq4jve-fullview.jpg

one way of annoying any mom, when all the younger ones want pizza
"alright, will get pizza for lunch today"

Linette, mother Leafeon
the 6:
Girls: Mia, and Vee
Boys: Kevin, Matt, Denis, and Tony
pizza_time_by_jyoespy_ddq4kgq-fullview.jpg

Back
Top Bottom