• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My caped husbands are going to battle against each other and I.am.stoked.

This episode seems likes it's going to be a lot of fun, and I hope we get some good interaction between Ash+Gou and the two guest stars of the episode. I would love to see some familiarity between Ash and Lance, but honestly, I'm not sure what to expect from it.

Looks like my wish about older gen characters appearing (when appropriate) is already coming true. Hope it keeps up. Also makes me wonder if Pokémon Masters affects these appearances at all, as the Lance&Dragonite pair was added recently into that game...

So they decide not to set the series in Galar, but they decide to throw Leon in anyway? No one's going to care when Galar is just a cliffnote in this series.

This series is a mess.

Anime: Congratulations, Lance, you get to be the Jobber of the Week
Lance: I want a lawyer

So they decide not to set the series in Galar, but they decide to throw Leon in anyway? No one's going to care when Galar is just a cliffnote in this series.

This series is a mess.
Because it's all regions, not just the latest mess...?

How is that hard to grasp

Anime: Congratulations, Lance, you get to be the Jobber of the Week
Lance: I want a lawyer

Because it's all regions, not just the latest mess...?

How is that hard to grasp

No one is going to give a crap about Leon when Galar has just been a cliffnote in this series.

And it hasn't actually felt like "all regions". In most episodes thus far, they could have taken place in any region and nothing would be different.

I know that Charizard is Leon's main Pokemon in the game but given the recent overexposure to Charizard of late (Kiawe's, Ash's, Alain's), I'm hoping they show off more then Leon's Pokemon, maybe use a Galar mon

No one is going to give a crap about Leon when Galar has just been a cliffnote in this series.

And it hasn't actually felt like "all regions". In most episodes thus far, they could have taken place in any region and nothing would be different.
And we haven't seen Unova, Kalos, and Alola at all this series.

OK not bad here

Congratulations Pokeani you got me interested again

Do not disapoint me

Leon is not my favourite character and Hop well he is a good rival but an obnoxius dummy(I want him to meet and suffer our Trio unlike poor Hau who never had a chance). Im sure that Hop is going to appear in this episode I mean it would be weird to not have a direct relative of a champion here right ??

Because we're literally less than a dozen episodes in?

If this is supposed to be a region hopping series, then we should have had at least one episode for each region already instead of Galar already having 3 episodes.

If this is supposed to be a region hopping series, then we should have had at least one episode for each region already instead of Galar already having 3 episodes.
Galar is the newest region, so it makes sense. And Alola not getting an episode yet makes sense, since we just got done with a series of almost 150 episodes almost entirely focusing on said region.

Galar is the newest region, so it makes sense. And Alola not getting an episode yet makes sense, since we just got done with a series of almost 150 episodes almost entirely focusing on said region.

So just set the whole thing in Galar and be done with it. It makes no difference whether most of these episodes are in Galar or not.

Just when some people were ready to give up in this series, they introduce the friggin' Galar champion, reintroduce an old character that appeared in multiple series and could possibly foreshadow Ash's final destiny this series. Hype!

I'm not expecting Ash to talk with Lance, it's more likely the latter will just be treated as Leon's rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom