• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

I’ve been trying to look for Victor x Raihan ship name on here for a while with no luck.
But ! I have recently seen someone suggest DragonVictoryshipping, so I want to put it here for consideration. If there is already a ship name, though, I’d definitely like to know.
I'm not aware of any other names, but I do see some real-world usage for this one, so unless something else pops up, I'll add this one to the list. Thanks for letting me know!

Some more suggestions:

SpringThawShipping - Milo & Melony
MoltenHotShipping - Kabu & Maxie
WomanScornedShipping - Ariana & Oleana
ChildManipulationShipping - Chairman Rose & Ghetsis
SameHairShipping - Leon & N
RiskyShipping - Grimsley & Piers
SilverFoxShipping - Kabu & Nanu

Last edited:
AttentionShipping - Bea & Michelle
PalpitateShipping - Michelle & Sonia
ReviewedShipping - Michelle & Nessa
SituationalShipping - Gloria & Michelle

Back on my BS? Back on my BS.
These names are perfect and you should feel proud of yourself.

Second fave ship not named? I can't have that!

FeyDrakeShipping - Bede & Raihan

RedRightHandShipping- Malva & Oleana
BrokenFacadeShipping- Lusamine & Oleana
WarmCoatShipping- Gloria & Melony
FleeceCapeShipping- Leon & Melony
RivalsWithAttitudeShipping- Bede & Hugh
GothGirlShipping- Marley & Marnie

Last edited:
More suggestions... (I'm not sure why the first wasn't named already?):

RogueCopShipping - Giovanni & Nanu
RekindledResolveShipping - Giovanni & Kabu
RetireesSpecialShipping - Giovanni, Kabu & Nanu

Welp, this is a pretty interesting case then. PyukumukuShipping is on the Dec 31 16 copy of the list, so it pre-dates my involvement in this project and considering this copy has been hosted at the website since Jan 2017 or so, I would've thought people would use that name. DeliveryShipping isn't actually free in the first place, though I suppose the pairing it currently refers to (Delibird & Dragonite) isn't exactly popular. People seem to be using both, but I see more Delivery than Pyukumuku. I'm not about to render a decision on this at 4 in the morning, so I'll think about it and revisit this issue.

Has there been a decision made on this yet? And also, where exactly do you see Pyukumuku being used as from what I can tell, Pyukumuku is not used at all and Delivery is used all the time, at least for Pokemon Adventures fans.

Has there been a decision made on this yet? And also, where exactly do you see Pyukumuku being used as from what I can tell, Pyukumuku is not used at all and Delivery is used all the time, at least for Pokemon Adventures fans.
Yeah, it's an interesting point. I'm still not entirely sure. I'll make a note explaining whatever I decide in the next update.

There might be an issue concerning the name for Gordie/Milo. I'm aware that PetrifiedTreeshipping is on the list and you gave your reasons as to why it was chosen over other names, but everywhere I go at least, Stonegardenshipping is used instead and it's proven to be a rather popular choice. I don't think the fans are using the name out of dislike or spite towards the one that's submitted, either.

I know I'm not the complier, but I do believe it's something to think about.
NaturalChromeShipping - Colress X N
^ it used to exist XD
Rest assured, NaturalChromeshipping is there! I would've been surprised if it wasn't.

Last edited:
There might be an issue concerning the name for Gordie/Milo. I'm aware that PetrifiedTreeshipping is on the list and you gave your reasons as to why it was chosen over other names, but everywhere I go at least, Stonegardenshipping is used instead and it's proven to be a rather popular choice. I don't think the fans are using the name out of dislike or spite towards the one that's submitted, either.

I know I'm not the complier, but I do believe it's something to think about.
Yeah, I understand your point with this, but it's unlikely to be overturned. I'm leaning towards changing PyukumukuShipping to DeliveryShipping given that Delivery's designation for Delibird & Dragonite, while dating back to Gen V, isn't used for a popular or even a human pairing, and DeliveryShipping for Sun & Moon has nearly 19000 results on a Google search, which is an incredibly significant number. StoneGardenShipping, on the other hand, was also listed prior to Jan 1 2017, is used for a nevermet pairing between two of Ash's friends, and I feel Gordie & Milo is far from popular enough to be able to make a special exception here. It takes a significant extenuating circumstance to be able to commandeer a taken name like that, and I don't believe these circumstances merit it.

How about DragonRoar for Raihan and Gloria? Although the name kibashumesu is already somehow used on the pixiv

Last edited:
I think everyone here deserves an update. I decided to stall on posting the next update until Gou has a proper English name, but that announcement (and the SWSH dub announcement in general) has taken far longer than I expected. The last episode of SM airs in the US this weekend; I'll have a new update posted by the weekend after whether they decide to announce SWSH in North America by then or not.

Have some crackships:

HeavenlyRestShipping: Caitlin & Arceus
LifeBalanceShipping: Calem & Zygarde
WarmHatShipping/DragonTamerShipping: Lucas & Victor
AloneTogetherShipping/LostInDistortionShipping: Cheryl & Giratina
PoisonQueenShipping: Clara & Eternatus

Last edited:
Coronavirus update! also my birthday lol welp
ActionMovieShipping - Edmund & Luke
AttentionShipping - Bea & Michelle
BrokenFacadeShipping - Lusamine & Oleana
ChildManipulationShipping - Chairman Rose & Ghetsis
DancePerformanceShipping - Tierno & Amelia (XY109)
DonnamaitoShipping - Montgomery & Trip
DouceScienceShipping - Cosette & Éclairisse
DragonVictoryShipping - Raihan & Victor
FashionCompanyShipping - Jessica & Lilia
FeyDrakeShipping - Bede & Raihan
FirstFriendShipping - Ash & Gou
FleeceCapeShipping - Leon & Melony
GothGirlShipping - Marley & Marnie
HeavenlyRestShipping - Caitlin & Arceus
LifeBalanceShipping - Calem & Zygarde
MarshMermaidShipping - Primarina & Swampert
MoltenHotShipping - Kabu & Maxie
PalpitateShipping - Michelle & Sonia
PerseveranzaShipping - Sawyer & Aria
PhotocostumeShipping - Robert (Unova) & Duplica
PoisonQueenShipping - Clara & Eternatus
RedRightHandShipping - Malva & Oleana
ReineRoiShipping - Calem & Nini
RekindledResolveShipping - Giovanni & Kabu
RetireesSpecialShipping - Giovanni, Kabu & Nanu
ReviewedShipping - Michelle & Nessa
RiskyShipping - Grimsley & Piers
RivalsWithAttitudeShipping - Bede & Hugh
RogueCopShipping - Giovanni & Nanu
RoSeaShipping - Dorian & Lily
SameHairShipping - Leon & N
ShingetsuShipping - Moon (Special) & Whi-Two
ShowcastingShipping - Brad Van Darn & Violet
SituationalShipping - Gloria & Michelle
SpringThawShipping - Milo & Melony
WaitingForYouShipping - Emilio & Bonnie
WarmCoatShipping - Gloria & Melony

Also, PyukumukuShipping was changed to DeliveryShipping, due to the sheer popularity of the name for the pairing. Thanks to DTM for bringing this to my attention.

Perhaps most notable about this update is that it finally includes Ash & Gou! As I said before, this was a listing that I didn't want to make until Gou had a properly localized name, but now SM is finished in the US and they're still stalling to announce the next series. It's getting pretty silly to keep dragging this out. FirstFriend seems to have overtaken Gouache significantly in popularity since the start of 2020, so I think it's pretty clear that's what it should be listed as.

Yay, some of mine got added, thank you so much!!
Also, happy birthday :3
I hope you don’t catch the coronavirus!

Also, can I ask if the ones left out were done so because there were multiple options :O
If so, I think LostInDistortion and WarmHat are cute :3

Yay, some of mine got added, thank you so much!!
Also, happy birthday :3
I hope you don’t catch the coronavirus!

Also, can I ask if the ones left out were done so because there were multiple options :O
If so, I think LostInDistortion and WarmHat are cute :3
Yeah, that was the case. I didn't know which name you wanted to use, so I left it off. Thanks, I'll add those in the next update.

SpaceMomShipping- Lotus & Olympia
RamShipping- Dubwool & Gogoat
FireMeetWaterShipping- Malva & Nessa
DLCRivalsShipping- Avery & Klara

I'm also going to point out that PoisonQueenShipping is probably meant to be with Klara (the rival from the SWSH DLC) and not Clara (who is a character of the day from the anime)

I'm also going to point out that PoisonQueenShipping is probably meant to be with Klara (the rival from the SWSH DLC) and not Clara (who is a character of the day from the anime)
That's a really good observation, thanks. DarkRosePrincess suggested it, so hopefully they can clear that up.

Back
Top Bottom