• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Any opinions on my opinions?
All you said was that's how they were supposed to be... Which doesn't change my views on Team Skull.

Weren't the trials in USUM, or at least some of them, improved in quality compared to SM?
Yes, but we have also Hau giving up free revives, potions and whatever else whenever he can.

I have a lot of criticism for USUM... but I will grant that USUM is what SM should have been at release. Just with less handouts.

*makes chibighost into a princess*
Aww, thank you but i don't want to be a princess.
i want to be an idol.
He can't be a princess, since he's not a girl. Your title is invalid. However, not only royal titles, I also possess the ability to grant noble titles. So...

offers chibighost the title of baron
how rude! since when can robots not be princesses?\
robophobe!
Too bad, I'm giving chibi the title of princess anyway, because I can.
thanks
you're not robophobic, are you?

Too bad, I'm giving chibi the title of princess anyway, because I can.
Princesses cannot be male. Princes can, though. But I already made him a baron. And unlike you, I was bestowed this ability by an actual royalty.
how rude! since when can robots not be princesses?\
robophobe!
Robots don't have genders, so gender-based titles don't fit them.
thanks
you're not robophobic, are you?
No. I'm not.

One of my criticisms of team rocket is also their lack of purpose. But at least they wanted to take over the world.
Team Rocket existed to make money. For a lot of criminal organizations, that's reason enough for existing.

If anything, I find the ever increasing depending on Legendaries and overthetop ridiculous plans by the evil teams have kinda gotten old and stale at this point.

Team Rocket existed to make money. For a lot of criminal organizations, that's reason enough for existing.

If anything, I find the ever increasing depending on Legendaries and overthetop ridiculous plans by the evil teams have kinda gotten old and stale at this point.
I agree with you about that... but at least Magma, Aqua, Galactic, Plasma and Flare were interesting bad guys.

OK, no princess title then, I guess?
Not going to force titles on people who don't want them.
yes, but this robophobic finnish is forcing baron on me
Princesses cannot be male. Princes can, though. But I already made him a baron. And unlike you, I was bestowed this ability by an actual royalty
not only is that robophobic, it's sexist too! Males can be princesses, and you can't change that!
Robots don't have genders, so gender-based titles don't fit them.
i don't care! now i'm gonna be a princess just to spite you!
No. I'm not.
yes you are, and i was asking CO.

yes, but this robophobic finnish is forcing baron on me
He isn't , you're free to refuse the titlr
not only is that robophobic, it's sexist too! Males can be princesses, and you can't change that!
You're the racist for saying that being an idol is better than being a baron .
i don't care! now i'm gonna be a princess just to spite you!
Fine ,as long as you aren't the princess of the eevee kingdom
yes you are, and i was asking CO.
He's not ,and you didn't ask me

Someone should change the subject before
Screenshot_20200108-135242_Samsung Internet.jpg

He isn't , you're free to refuse the titlr
i don't want to use the title, but yet he said i was baron
You're the racist for saying that being an idol is better than being a baron .
how is that even racist
i didn't even say racist where did you even get that from
Fine ,as long as you aren't the princess of the eevee kingdom
why would i want to be the princess of that
He's not ,and you didn't ask me
i wasn't planning on asking you
Someone should change the subject before
agreed! instead, we should play tag!

Back
Top Bottom