• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Pokemon: Twilight Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah.

This short series starts tomorrow.

Yet there's been no promotion and no trailers for it unlike Origins/Generations.

It's almost as if TPCI doesn't give a rat's ass about giving it any promotion at all.

Oh yeah.

This short series starts tomorrow.

Yet there's been no promotion and no trailers for it unlike Origins/Generations.

It's almost as if TPCI doesn't give a rat's ass about giving it any promotion at all.

I'm sure it's because of the duration. Episode 2 will be released in one month so who knows if it's even finished yet, and making a trailer for episode 1 would be basically showing half of it.

In fact, Generations' trailer only focuses on the Kanto & Johto episodes with a couple Sinnoh scenes.

It's so unexciting and I don't know why they bothered producing this if they weren't going to promote the hell out of it. This feels dead on arrival.

Which is a shame since they have some great talent involved that feels like it could be pretty good... :(

Isn't Iris's Japanese VA voicing a character here? I might watch just for that but like someone else said, where's the hype for this thing? I would not have even realised that it was premiering today had I not seen Dogasu's latest update. :s

Cloud Strife's Japanese VA is also involved as well as Silver Fang's voice actor.

Silver Fang's from One Punch Man btw.

Considering COPPA, I wonder how much willing they are to air it through Youtube.

January 15 is almost over in Japan yet they still didn't upload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom