• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

One really stands out to me... I took down a gym and the game crashed. Some jerk swooped in and stole the gym. Ugh. But at least I got a Tyranitar from the raid that was going on. They were part of the raid, so I just took out my frustration on taking down the Tyranitar.

I was doing a Cobalion raid with some friends today, and while I was in the process of trying to catch it...my phone battery dropped to 0% and died out of absolutely nowhere .____. It's really my own fault for not having my phone plugged into my portable charger (which I had with me!!), but ugh.

Last edited:
I found a Raticate Raid Battle for the New Year event last week, but my game crashed right when I was about to defeat it and it ended before I could restart the battle again. It was disappointing, but I thought that I could find another one before the event ended. I didn't and with it raining all day today, I won't be able to find one before the event ends at 1PM. I do have a ton of Party Hat Pichu, Pikachu and Wurmple, along with one Party Hat Wobbuffet, but I am disappointed I couldn't get a Party Hat Raticate, if only for the fun of it to match with the Chinese New Year. Now I'll have to just either finally setup a trade in person to get one or continue to pray for Niantic to finally offer online trading. Seriously, we can send gifts to people across different countries, but we still can't trade Pokemon. It's so frustrating.

I found a Raticate Raid Battle for the New Year event last week, but my game crashed right when I was about to defeat it and it ended before I could restart the battle again. It was disappointing, but I thought that I could find another one before the event ended. I didn't and with it raining all day today, I won't be able to find one before the event ends at 1PM. I do have a ton of Party Hat Pichu, Pikachu and Wurmple, along with one Party Hat Wobbuffet, but I am disappointed I couldn't get a Party Hat Raticate, if only for the fun of it to match with the Chinese New Year. Now I'll have to just either finally setup a trade in person to get one or continue to pray for Niantic to finally offer online trading. Seriously, we can send gifts to people across different countries, but we still can't trade Pokemon. It's so frustrating.

That’s not gonna happen b/c the main purposeof PG is to go outside. Online trading would ruin the purpose

That’s not gonna happen b/c the main purposeof PG is to go outside. Online trading would ruin the purpose
Local trade's still available. And can’t you battle from afar if you have high friendship levels? Why not the same for trade?
That’s not looking into the fact that there are region exclusive Pokémon. Am I supposed to go all the way to Egypt to get a Pokemon?

Local trade's still available. And can’t you battle from afar if you have high friendship levels? Why not the same for trade?
That’s not looking into the fact that there are region exclusive Pokémon. Am I supposed to go all the way to Egypt to get a Pokemon?
Distant battles are available from Ultra Friends.

I don't think that would ruin the purpose. I can battle against friends from different states or countries around the world if they're at the Ultra Friend rank or higher. Not to mention the newly introduced Pokemon Go League now allows for more people to battle each other without even being friends. None of those updates ruin the purpose behind the game because there are requirements. You still need to walk around to get gifts and send them to people in order to reach a high enough Friendship Rank to battle. You also need to walk five kilometer before getting the chance to battle in the Go League. They could easily put some restrictions for online trading, such as only being able to do with a high friendship level, and it would be fine. There are so many region exclusive Pokemon now that it would be virtually impossible for most people to get them without trading. I can't afford to go around the world just because I want to go find Pokemon exclusive to other countries.

Hatching a Tauros while walking by Tauros and then a Luvdisc.

Last edited:
I evolved my Eevees and only got Vaporeons. Does the RNG hate me, or is this some team-based thing?

edit: It apparently does hate me

Last edited:
I evolved my Eevees and only got Vaporeons. Does the RNG hate me, or is this some team-based thing?
As far as I know, it's random when you evolve Eevee during the day (Vap/Jol/Fla). When you evolve Eevee after walking it for 10km it will evolve into Espeon during the day or Umbreon during night. Evolve Eevee near an active Mossy Lure on a Pokéstop for Leafeon, or near an active Glacial Lure for Glaceon.

Oh yeah, since a few updates ago you can verify into what your Eevee will evolve into by the icon on the evolve button. It will show a question mark for Vap/Jol/Fla or the pictures of Umbreaon, Glaceon, Espeon.

Last edited:
Throwing excellent curve balls is my current "ffuuuu" moment. I'm lucky if I can get everything to line up perfectly once in a blue moon on that but now I need to do three of them for A Thousand Year Slumber.

First World Problems, Meow!

Edit: I got the third and final excellent curve ball thrown last night. So happy!

Last edited:
My latest FU moments was running out of time in a Go League Battle, I would have won. The other moment happened numerous times, the lag in the battle league causing the game to freeze up and lost a few battles due to that.

Most of these posts are about Pokemon go or let's go and not much of the main series game so I'll say Raikou in HG because even when I tried mean looking Raikou was faster and fled. Also one my genhar with mean look was faster and max level Raikou still managed to flee by using roar!

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom