• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of the Johto Region!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing that we have the art, too. Since when does one preview give complete information? Even if that one wing flies away, another one could show up because we know that Ash will get one.

Well, Ash could get one but I’m not going by the assumption that Ash will 100% get one, since I’m rather sceptical about taking a single piece of art as gospel.

No Morty or Eusine... as expected. This is the series that’ll never really contradict continuity but never make use of continuity while doing everything it can to tease continuity.

^sigh^
Yep...no Johto characters...:cry:

I keep telling myself that getting old characters' VAs back is too much trouble...but it still hurts.
(Thanks Arceus Lance is coming back in PM12)

To add insult to injury, the TRio are gone again in an episode that really looks like it could use them.

This is an episode about Ash and Go helping a Cotd so I'm not seeing what's so interesting about it. For sure the fact that Ho-Oh might appear is nice but it will most likely be a short appearance and if Ash doesn't recognize Ho-Oh outright there's going to be hell to pay.

So seeing as the writers seem hell bent on giving Go at least one capture per episode, which Pokémon do you think he gets this time? I’m guessing Stantler and Hoothoot.
Just Sentret. Stantler and Misdreavus seem to belong to the boy, while Hoothoot belongs to the grandfather.

Raids are a thing now, so all sorts of trainers can attempt to catch legendaries even if they don't stand a chance. Go will probably become more humble as time goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom