• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Who is Kotaru and what have they done that makes them a better character than Go?

The professor's daughter.
And what hasn't she done? She's the opposite of Go, an interesting character that doesn't hog screentime with their annoying ass every freaking episode -_-

not just simply winning 8 gym battles and then going to take on the elite 4),
It's... a league tournament like the ones the anime has had since the beginning. Yay? If anything, Ash defeating the Elite Four would be new, so maybe it's good that we're getting a World Championship episode.

The professor's daughter.
And what hasn't she done? She's the opposite of Go, an interesting character that doesn't hog screentime with their annoying ass every freaking episode -_-

You mean Koharu. And how is she a good character or even remotely interesting compared to Go when she's only gotten maybe ~10 minutes of screentime in total? Hell even Misaki from the Piplup episode got more screentime and look at the state of that...

I don't get the Go hate especially when it comes to him catching Pokemon; he's literally working towards his goal whenever he catches something and it seems like people are just salty that Ash isn't catching anything in this saga so far.

I don’t mind ash using mr mime but I want to see him get another psychic and fairy and catch a ghost type too.

I still hold on to my possible galar captures for ash.
67CDECE5-3BCC-4309-A9B7-A975386FECBF.jpeg

I don’t mind ash using mr mime but I want to see him get another psychic and fairy and catch a ghost type too.

I still hold on to my possible galar captures for ash. View attachment 130394

Why does he need another Psychic and Fairy type? People made such a big deal about Mr. Mime giving him those types for the first time so I don't get why he'd need more Pokemon of those types.

Why does he need another Psychic and Fairy type? People made such a big deal about Mr. Mime giving him those types for the first time so I don't get why he'd need more Pokemon of those types.
I just don’t think old fans will be satisfied with ash using mr mime. So he should get a different psychic type and fairy type Pokémon. Like how he got Lycanroc and boldore even though I always he’d never get one because of how slow most of them are.

I just don’t think old fans will be satisfied with ash using mr mime. So he should get a different psychic type and fairy type Pokémon. Like how he got Lycanroc and boldore even though I always he’d never get one because of how slow most of them are.
What the fans think doesn't change the fact that Mr. Mime is his. That means he officially owns a Psychic type and a Fairy type. He doesn't need to catch more Pokémon to change that fact.

Tell that to this poster.
So are you implying that Ash's going to capture a Drednaw and a Corviknight? Or no Galar Pokémon? Galar still needs to be promoted and it’s pretty obvious that all starters will get promoted sometime or the other.

The poster literally has only two Galar Pokémon so I honestly doubt it’s accuracy with regards to Galar captures. There are going to be at least some Galar Pokémon on the main cast because SwSh merch needs to be sold.

And was this poster released before, or after Sword/Shield release?

So are you implying that Ash's going to capture a Drednaw and a Corviknight? Or no Galar Pokémon?
No Galar pokémon.
Galar still needs to be promoted
Why? It's two months old now, and they didn't even showcased Galar starters. I think we should acklowledge now that game promotion is not that important to anime.

Why? It's two months old now, and they didn't even showcased Galar starters. I think we should acklowledge now that game promotion is not that important to anime.
It some promotion will happen, though, unless they don’t want to sell the merch of the latest generation. If Ash actually makes new captures this series, it makes even less sense to actively avoid Galar. I can understand the logic of older region captures with some Galar ones, but no Galar captures while older regions get captures makes absolutely no sense: both from a logical and a promotional standpoint.

There’s a reason Go has Scorbunny and Koharu's been featured with Yamper.

It some promotion will happen, though, unless they don’t want to sell the merch of the latest generation.
Obviously, but Satoshi's getting them is not prerequisite for that.
There’s a reason Go has Scorbunny and Koharu's been featured with Yamper.
Which why I think they'll showcase Galar pokémon through side characters.

Back
Top Bottom