• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN010: The Kairyu Paradise and Hakuryu's Ordeal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EO8bqE_VAAU-kf7

Dragonair is being featured on products now, so make of that what you will
Hmm... This could be hinting at Dragonair becoming a notable recurring character in some way...

Eh, I don't think those Pokemon snacks are implying anything about Dragonair being caught. The fact that Ho-Oh's on one of the items when it just appeared in last week's episode makes me think that the cover Pokemon are just meant to be either Pokemon that are popular right now (like the Galar starters) or Pokemon that have appeared in recent and upcoming episodes (Ho-Oh, Mr. Mime, Dragonair). Also we've had Pokemon on food products before as far back as I can remember and those items didn't always hint at future team changes (the infamous Haxorus powdered milk mix package from BW comes to mind).

Also it's hilarious that Dragonair's snack pastry is the thinnest one of them all.

Last edited:
Hope this is a sign. Ash needs a damn capture

Eh, I don't think those Pokemon snacks are implying anything about Dragonair being caught. The fact that Ho-Oh's on one of the items when it just appeared in last week's episode makes me think that the cover Pokemon are just meant to be either Pokemon that are popular right now (like the Galar starters) or Pokemon that have appeared in recent and upcoming episodes (Ho-Oh, Mr. Mime, Dragonair). Also we've had Pokemon on food products before as far back as I can remember and those items didn't always hint at future team changes (the infamous Haxorus powdered milk mix package from BW comes to mind).

Also it's hilarious that Dragonair's snack pastry is the thinnest one of them all.

Ho-oh's always been one of the bigger legendaries in the series
Everything else there are Pokemon that will be/are currently on the main cast.... and Dragonair. Seems quite odd, why Dragonair instead of say Ivysaur, Scyther, Dragonite/Charizard?

Spoiler-tagging the pic because of size
EO8bqE_VAAU-kf7

Dragonair is being featured on products now, so make of that what you will
Ooooh upon closer look, those are the breads that have those decorative stickers/seals in them. I guess they have Gen 8 pokemon as part of the collection now.

New summary and images can be found here

Screenshots available in spoilers

Images

Summary

That sad-looking Dragonair is clearly going to be the focus of the episode. Maybe it doesn't know how to fly yet, based on the earlier preview? I wouldn't be surprised if it mastered its wings while fighting Team Rocket, and I'd be very pleased if Ash caught it.

That sad-looking Dragonair is clearly going to be the focus of the episode. Maybe it doesn't know how to fly yet, based on the earlier preview? I wouldn't be surprised if it mastered its wings while fighting Team Rocket, and I'd be very pleased if Ash caught it.

Could well be the case, would be nice to see Ash catch something this series

why didn't they put dragonite. it is also featuring in next episode :unsure:

It's possible that this hypothetical Dragonite bread is just off screen since that picture doesn't include the whole shelf. Or maybe the manufacturers haven't released bread for that specific episode yet? Idk, maybe ask the bakery.

And why do people keep posting Google translated versions of the same summary that was already translated correctly by Dephender weeks ago... ? :X3:

Oh! Satoshi is doing the holding-out-hand-in-offer-to-join-me pose!

Someone de-hype me please before I get disappointed.
Alright!
Other possibilities:
*The preview lies and he's talking to Gou.
*He's actually offering to help Dragonair fly and never catches it.
*Ash is asking Dragonair to join him, then Gou catches it mid-speech instead. This is never brought up again or addressed in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom