• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I have question, no one seems to answer because I belived they can’t answer it because they don’t know how to responded

team rocket use Gyardos and tyrantor from Giovanni why no made it official on Pokémon bulb lol

I have question, no one seems to answer because I belived they can’t answer it because they don’t know how to responded

team rocket use Gyardos and tyrantor from Giovanni why no made it official on Pokémon bulb lol

Rocket Gachat

If you mean individual pages, they are not notable for individual pages. They've only appeared in one episode and they don't do much.

The Gengar page on Bulbapedia is FULL of typos, incorrect grammar and spelling. It needs to be fixed, it's embarrassing and atrocious.

It's separated from the temporary listing because if the series continues to give the pair Pokémon through the machine per episode, it's going to make the temporary Pokémon page way too big.
i understand now

but i was curious mr mine really bleong to ash or just misunderstanding when was it comfired by the studio

New extension for Bulbawiki: GlobalCssJs
With this extension, one may specify their CSS and JavaScript on User:<username>/global.css and User:<username>/global.js respectively. Both pages would be on Bulbapedia. The CSS and JavaScript will be for all Bulbawiki websites. The extension must be installed on all three wikis to work properly.

Hey everyone, I'm just a random user but I had some feedback. The move pages are pretty unhelpful. To find out what a move currently does, I have to read through the history of a move. It would be very helpful if there was just simple summary of the move's effects and mechanics in the current generation. The history is useful, especially when playing older generations, but it can be a pain to find its current mechanics if it's changed a lot. I think making each generation section a complete description of the move would be very helpful. Something else that could be done is changing the page headers to be more descriptive.

The minisprites for mons introduced before Gen 8 still haven't been updated to their Gen 8 equivalents. Serebii has each of them.

can go Syther have it’s own page
It’s definitely has the most characteri of all his pokemon
I don’t see the big deal they all can’t have character page it’s for fun it’s not based on real life it’s just fun of the series

Why is there extensive detail about each region, including gym leaders, on the generation pages? Regions =/= generations. Also, I think there should be info about all relevant media on the generation pages, not just main games.

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea thread

I apologize if something like this has been suggested before, but what if a pokemon's formes and megas could be displayed through tabs, like how this other wiki does?

This could be used to show different artworks of a pokemon or trainer in different generations or styles, too. Furthermore, this could used for moves, to see how they're animated in different generations as opposed to putting all of that at the bottom of the page.
Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea thread

Those tabs require that all content within them load before they compress, it's not something reasonable to do with images as it only serves to increase the time it takes for the article to load and display correctly. Such issues would be extremely apparent in regards to move animations, as the files are quite large in size.

We would certainly like to be able to offer larger alternate form artwork/move images in the infoboxes, but we haven't been able to secure a method that doesn't come with larger hindrances than benefits. This is one of many factors as to why we recently applied the small thumbnails for alternate forms, in order to constantly supply the means to view the alternate forms.

I would like to resubmit this idea for consideration. I think the reason why it was turned down makes sense, and it would still make sense if the team turns it down for the same reason. But I figured 7 years later, as more and more formes are introduced, it wouldn't hurt to have it reconsidered. I've come across many other wikis making use of it, too.

The type I’d prefer the most is this one: E49D916B-3D72-4098-BA70-F6EA405C0D8A.png
The present system works fine, but becomes messy on some pages like Cosplay Pikachu, and would remove the problem of forms not getting enough focus, and some issues like Midday Lycanroc being treated as the “main” form when there’s no default form for the Lycanroc line.

Back
Top Bottom