• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First preview of the episode:

Ash might had burrow the bracelet from Lance to do battle with Leon. Otherwise, there is no explanation how he get that earlier and allow his greatest Partner become Dynamax. That is my guessing.

Last edited:
Ash might had burrow the bracelet from Lance to do battle with Lance.

ASH: "Hey Lance, could I borrow that bracelet of yours for a sec?"
LANCE: "Ehhh, what for?"
ASH: "So I can beat this doppelganger of yours that's come out of nowhere."
LANCE: "Wait, what?"

*takes the bracelet anyway*

ASH: "Thank yooooouuuu…."

Thanks for correcting. I'll get right back and reedited.... Sign****

Don't think we've had a staff and summary list yet

Courtesy of Dephender on Serebii

Following the match at the Pokémon battle tournament, a Kajirigame ended up Daimaxing in the stadium! Satoshi and Go confront it, but then Satoshi's Pikachu gets shrouded in a red light......?!

Screenplay 米村正二 (Shōji Yonemura)
Storyboard 毛利和昭 (Kazuaki Mōri)
Episode Director 毛利和昭 (Kazuaki Mōri)
Animation Director 山崎玲愛 (Rei Yamazaki)

My (low confidence) prediction is that Ash will catch the Gigantamax Drednaw, which will be what impresses Leon enough to give Ash a one on one exhibition match.

This is of course assuming the title isn't a red herring.

My (low confidence) prediction is that Ash will catch the Gigantamax Drednaw, which will be what impresses Leon enough to give Ash a one on one exhibition match.

I hope gets that drednaw. I always wanted him to get one because I always viewed drednaw as ash’s gigantamax Pokémon and as a good water type for ash to have since I don’t think they give him sobble. And even if they did, they probably will keep it as a sobble since people hate inteleon and it’s more cute and marketable which is worse.

I hope gets that drednaw. I always wanted him to get one because I always viewed drednaw as ash’s gigantamax Pokémon and as a good water type for ash to have since I don’t think they’ll give him sobble. And even if they did, they probably will keep it as a sobble since people hate inteleon and it’s more cute and marketable which is worse.

I somehow forgot this was a thing and I am now 100 times more excited than I already was.

Honestly, I'm really excited we're gonna get to see Pikachu dynamax/gigantamax even though he doesn't go in his poke ball. I had a feeling the anime was going to ignore that, but it's nice to see it confirmed. I know some people don't love when the anime changes the rules for Ash's sake, but I would've been super disappointed if we never got to see Pikachu participate in Galar's gimmick.

Also still hoping this ends with a more clear goal for Ash this series.

I somehow forgot this was a thing and I am now 100 times more excited than I already was.

Honestly, I'm really excited we're gonna get to see Pikachu dynamax/gigantamax even though he doesn't go in his poke ball. I had a feeling the anime was going to ignore that, but it's nice to see it confirmed. I know some people don't love when the anime changes the rules for Ash's sake, but I would've been super disappointed if we never got to see Pikachu participate in Galar's gimmick.

Also still hoping this ends with a more clear goal for Ash this series.
I think that it will.

This is hilarious.

But in all seriousness, Leon could just give Ash the wrist band as a gift before they battle.

Well the title definitely isn’t a red herring since the preview flat out showed Ash’s Pikachu battling Leon’s Charizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom