• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN013: Satoshi VS Dande! The Road to the Strongest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ash battle drednaw.( Maybe he defeated drednaw and try to capture). And Leon give dynamax band for ash to capture it...

I think ash battle drednaw.( Maybe he defeated drednaw and try to capture). And Leon give dynamax band for ash to capture it...
Absolutely no way, that Leon have another spare band for Ash to wear and Leon might be single handedly resolve the crisis by defeating Drednaw since Ash and Go stand no chance against the Gigantamax Drednaw. As for battle between Ash and Leon, my only guesses for Ash, he might had burrow the band from Lance to used it to battle Leon. Also, I wished Alola Champion can toppled the Galar Champion. But I'll doubt, the match will be a draw. Before, they depart back to Kanto and get ready for the trip to Unova.

I'm glad Ash is getting a Dynamax Band here. I hope he learns about and decides to challenge the Galar League as well.
But get ready to see pikachu went out of control as his new find power might go hardwired with Ash need to get used to this mechanic for the first time.

Absolutely no way, that Leon have another spare band for Ash to wear and Leon might be single handedly resolve the crisis by defeating Drednaw since Ash and Go stand no chance against the Gigantamax Drednaw. As for battle between Ash and Leon, my only guesses for Ash, he might had burrow the band from Lance to used it to battle Leon. Also, I wished Alola Champion can toppled the Galar Champion. But I'll doubt, the match will be a draw. Before, they depart back to Kanto and get ready for the trip to Unova.
Ash knows nothing about dynamax so he doesn't borrow dynamax band from lance..
(Lance is not present in this Episode)

I said Lance, not Leon. And I already received a response that Lance isn't in this episode, so that speculation was already invalid. Now I actually do think that he'll receive one from Leon.
Yeah, probably for the bravely from Ash dealing with the rampaging Gigantamx Drednaw. But, I'll doubt that Leon can single handily dealing with the situation as most of the people ran away. Nevertheless, after Drednaw crisis over and it will be Ash's Pikachu turn to instigate the crisis again since his new found power of his being Gigantamx may make him lose himself and go on a rampage, allowing Leon's Charizard getting an easy win over Ash. Unless, it is a draw since after battling with Lance's Gyarados might have drain it power.

I don't think that Ash will challenge the Galar League.
I'll hope, you're wrong.

Yeah, probably for the bravely from Ash dealing with the rampaging Gigantamx Drednaw. But, I'll doubt that Leon can single handily dealing with the situation as most of the people ran away. Nevertheless, after Drednaw crisis over and it will be Ash's Pikachu turn to instigate the crisis again since his new found power of his being Gigantamx may make him lose himself and go on a rampage, allowing Leon's Charizard getting an easy win over Ash. Unless, it is a draw since after battling with Lance's Gyarados might have drain it power.

I'll hope, you're wrong.
It wouldn't make sense for Ash to challenge the Gyms in this kind of saga.

It wouldn't make sense for Ash to challenge the Gyms in this kind of saga.
Your right, especially he is a member of the research adventurer and also a champion now. This lost to Leon mean nothing to him, only just a test of new opponent and the mechanic of his pikachu need to get used to it that will required it in the future battles.

Also, now I'll wondering the match is going to be draw or not since Leon's charizard might have been tired after the battle with Lance's Gyarados. Thus, Ash might take this advantage to get a victory over him.

But get ready to see pikachu went out of control as his new find power might go hardwired with Ash need to get used to this mechanic for the first time.

I'm sure he'll struggle with it the first time he uses it. It makes sense.

I don't think that Ash will challenge the Galar League.

Okay, but I hope he does.

I'm sure he'll struggle with it the first time he uses it. It makes sense.
That is why, I stated that the possibility for this episode scenario happening as Leon might get an easy victory over Ash for this kind of situation occurred. Despite, He had his battle against Lance in previous episode may have drain his Charizard strength. Unless, a miracle for Pikachu can maintain his own consciousness and battle it till draw or victory.

Attachments

• EQkSwqgUUAE68DH.jpeg
    EQkSwqgUUAE68DH.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 106
That is why, I stated that the possibility for this episode scenario happening as Leon might get an easy victory over Ash for this kind of situation occurred. Despite, He had his battle against Lance in previous episode may have drain his Charizard strength. Unless, a miracle for Pikachu can maintain his own consciousness and battle it till draw or victory.

I highly doubt Ash would beat Leon, especially considering his fame for being unbeatable.

That electric clash between Pikachu and Charizard looks good. I hope the non-Dynamax actions in this episode will also be good.

Preview images for this episode

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 17.18.49.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 17.18.49.png
    1,016.9 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom