• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Pokemon Home

Essentially, Eternamax Eternatus without the current coding is just the model. They can easily copy the coding of Gigantamaxing onto the Eternamax model so it goes through the size-changing animation and have Max moves like other Gigantamaxed Pokemon used by trainers.

So this really is a free Pikachu I'm looking at? Honestly I didn't even expect that. I saw the 1 Pokemon in the box and was confused for a second.

Just exploring some basic stuff of the Nintendo Switch App while I wait for the Bank update to download. The app is pretty sleek and has a lot of improvements on Bank. It's a lot faster than the old service, which is really nice.

Oh, and Shiny Pokemon also appear Shiny in Home, which is a cute added touch.

Edit:
Unless I completely missed it, Home doesn't seem to give any sign when Pokemon have finished transferring from Bank. It's not a super big thing, but a little update on the Home page would be nice.

Last edited:
I'm on the mobile version now and it seems they gave me a free Kanto starter. So that's two free Pokemon it seems.

The mobile version seems interesting so far. It definitely looks like there's more to do there so far.

Could this mean that trading like the GTS has finally returned?

I'm on the mobile version now and it seems they gave me a free Kanto starter. So that's two free Pokemon it seems.

The mobile version seems interesting so far. It definitely looks like there's more to do there so far.
I've yet to find Home on my Iphone 6s

Do you know what's dumb? Only the mobile version has the GTS. I mean wow, is it really that hard to have the GTS on the Switch, whether via a game or in the app? It just adds that one unnecessary complication that really shouldn't be there in the first place.

Do you know what's dumb? Only the mobile version has the GTS. I mean wow, is it really that hard to have the GTS on the Switch, whether via a game or in the app? It just adds that one unnecessary complication that really shouldn't be there in the first place.
This is probably to circumvent the need for an NSO account. It would be weird to require NSO for one version of the app but not the other. Though, there are certain online features accessible w/o NSO. I don’t really know how it’s decided what would/wouldn’t require a subscription.

This is brutal.

Attachments

• SwitchLongDownload1.jpg
    SwitchLongDownload1.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 72
This is brutal.
Probably your internet speed. The file isn't super hefty. On college wifi I downloaded mine within 10 minutes. If you have a cafe nearby or a library, or even your school that has a free wifi browser I recommend going to download it there.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom