• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Pokemon Home

I haven't done any Bank transfers yet, only playing around with Let's Go and SWSH with the free plan. It's nice so far though. It is kinda cool being able to transfer from my games and then be able to see them on my phone. I imagine that'll be even cooler if it's filled with Pokemon I care about. I still wish there was a little more you could do with the Pokemon in the boxes, but it's not too bad. I'd like to hope they may add more features later, but I know that's hoping for a bit much.

The room is cute. I like how each time you go to it there's a different mon from your box there. It would be kinda nice if you could pick which one.

The trade features like the trade room seem really cool.... I just haven't gotten it to actually work yet. I keep getting kicked out. Hopefully that gets fixed soon.

Also minor thing, but I like how the Pokedex lets you look at entries from various games, with XY apparently being the oldest available entries.

I have decided that I am at least going to get Premium for a month and transfer my main mons to it. I don't play with them much anymore on my Y copy, so they're probably better off in HOME. I'll see from there whether or not I want to keep premium or not, but I'll probably just buy a month if/when I do need to transfer.

So, can we transfer from USUM and the like as of yet, via Bank?
Yes. You have to download an update to Bank first (which will give a 30 day free trial of Bank).

As of right now, the only Pokemon that can't be transferred to Home are Pokemon in Pokemon Go.

___

My new favorite thing about Home: The ability to release multiple Pokemon at once. THANK ARCEUS.

Really? I had no problem getting my totem Kommo-o into the game.

Pretty sure they mean the ones that were only ever Totems in USUM - Araquanid, Marowak, Togedemaru, and Ribombee. They can’t even be put into Bank.

Last edited:
Note: This isn’t a joke at all... seriously.

This gif was in the assets folder of Pokemon Home.
8i9uw6c9xeg41.gif

Reddit thread

Everyone, we finally found the high quality animations!

I believe I didn't found this in FAQs, so I want to ask it here. Does anybody know what happen with the Pokemon we stored in slot 31-6000 if we don't renew our subscription? Will they be just gone, or locked until we renew the subscription? If they'll be locked, will they'll be locked as long as possible until we renew it, or will they be gone if we don't renew it for a certain amount of time?

I might finally transfer my Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem to get them out of boring Kalos and into fun Galar.

Last edited:
I believe I didn't found this in FAQs, so I want to ask it here. Does anybody know what happen with the Pokemon we stored in slot 31-6000 if we don't renew our subscription? Will they be just gone, or locked until we renew the subscription? If they'll be locked, will they'll be locked as long as possible until we renew it, or will they be gone if we don't renew it for a certain amount of time?

The official Pokemon website says they will be locked until you renew your subscription. Not deleted. Locked.

I'm already using Kyurem as well as Reshiram and Zekrom in Max Raid Battles and man, those battles really make Ice Burn and Freeze Shock really shine.

In addition to finally providing artwork of every Pokémon form in a consistent, uniform style (well, except for Spiky-eared Pichu, Cosplay Pikachu, and Eternal Floette, but I don't find any of those as egregious an omission as, say, Darmanitan Zen Mode never getting Sugimori art), it seems as though they've also gone and finally given Castform's forms and Magearna unique Shiny palettes:

6gN0mLw.jpg

EQipa-DU0AA0Hec

On the other hand, they appear to have gotten Cosmog's a bit wrong:

Compared to what it looks like in Sword & Shield:
789.png

Also, they appear to have touched up Minior's Shiny forms, so that the black has a distinct hue matching which color of Core that Minior actually has.

I guess the 35 Pokémon in the files won't be a part of the 200+ new 'mons mentioned for the expansion pass?

Charitably? That's probably right.

Cynically? Well, the return of Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and various Legendaries was teased as an appeal of the expansion passes. So maybe it'll be like when they told us that USUM would have "over 100 sub-events" even though very many of those were ones that already existed in SM.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom