• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Seraph of the End Mafia - Game End (16/03/2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Post - 18/02/2020

ZinnLav

Always Ask For Consent!
Reaction score
kdjSyh_Pn8sts23Z4-WGjJ8oGJbB8ngtJbzNaY6iMCdHwqVt3yznhpDRRQDfJhLpbNraKibxdAw2120-fcrop64100000000ffff.png

Hello and welcome to Seraph of the End Mafia, I am your host, Zinn Lavender! My Co-Host as well as Moderator on Duty is Doctor Floptopus.

After an epidemic that wiped out the majority of adults on the planet, vampires came out from hiding for centuries and took the surviving children as slaves and livestock to feed on.
The protagonist of the story managed to escape from the vampires and swore vengeance on them, joining the remnants of humanity and vampire slayers, the Japanese Imperial Demon Army.

There will be slight spoilers related to characters and the story, you have been warned. You don’t need to be familiar with the story to enjoy the Mafia game however, it’s mostly just flavour.

This game will have a slight bastard element, this means the hosts may be concealing hidden modifiers, roles, alignments or even win conditions from one or two players.
I can guarantee there will not be crazy balance issues or insanifiers like in my previous game.

1. All global forum & TWR rules apply, this should go without saying.
  2. The Day Phase shall last for 48 hours and the Night Phase shall last for 24 hours. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. I may expedite a phase if the majority of players agree.
  3. Please remain active, it’s no fun when someone isn’t. If you’re unable to play let me know so I can find a sub or remove you from the game swiftly. If you don’t make any indication you’re still playing after 48 hours pass you will be subbed out or modkilled. In order to be considered active you must have at least three posts in those 48 hours, either in your Role PM (including night actions) or in the thread, though quality matters more than quantity, if you're posting exactly every 48 hours I'm not going to be happy.
  4. Any username changes should be mentioned in thread to myself and all living players so we can all keep up.
  5. Outside communication aside from chats I create are not permitted.
  6. You may not claim your Character or Alias. You may however claim your role and action. You cannot post pictures of or directly copy your role PM. Use your own words.
  7. I would ask deceased players to remain quiet after they have died, they may leave dying words however, as long as they aren’t useful to the living. I will send you an Discord invite to the graveyard once you have died.
  8. To vote during a Day Phase use VOTE: [Player], if you change your mind you can unvote using UNVOTE: [Player]
  9. In the event of a vote draw by the end of the phase, the lynch will be decided by a random number generator. If players are tied with only one vote on them, it will be a no-lynch.
  10. No loophole abuse, if you find something let me know privately, I may reward you.
  11. These rules are subject to change at any time, in the event that they do, I will make all players aware of this fact.
  12. Oh and have fun, if you don’t you get modkilled

Our Players:
  1. @Felly - Lynched Day One - Shiho Kimizuki, the Town Doctor
  2. @DawningWinds - Killed Night Three - Shinoa Hīragi, the Town Cop
  3. @KenderCharmeleon - Lynched Day Three - Krul Tepes, the Mafia 1x Ninja & 1x Strongman
  4. @Midorikawa - Killed Night Two - Crowley Eusford, the Mafia Roleblocker
  5. @Tood - Lynched Day Four - Makoto Narumi, the Town 1x Role Cop(ycat) turned Cop
  6. @Zachie - Died in the Endgame - Mikaela Hyakuya, the Independent 1x Deathproof, Miller & Bounty Hunter turned Serial Killer
  7. @DekuNut - Killed Night Three - Kureto Hīragi, the Town Miller & 1x Vigilante
  8. @Jinjo - Killed Night One - Yūichirō Hyakuya, the Town 1x Commuter
  9. @Snowstorm - Lynched Day Two - Guren Ichinose, the Town 1x Gladiator & Neighbour
  10. @Space - Killed Night Three - Mitsuba Sangu, the Town Bodyguard
  11. @HumanDawn - Won in the Endgame - Yoichi Saotome, the Loved & Vengeful
  12. @SMII @ExLight - Killed Night Two - Shinya Hīragi, the Town Tracker & Neighbour
  13. @CyanideCrystal - Died Night Four - Ferid Bathory, the Mafia Role Cop

Our Substitutes:

Our Spectators:

Last edited:
Hey guys, wanted to make a small rule change to rule 3 (this is what I get for copying and pasting from my template)
This:
3. Please remain active, it’s no fun when someone isn’t. If you’re unable to play let me know so I can find a sub or remove you from the game swiftly. If you don’t make any indication you’re still playing after two phases pass you will be subbed out or modkilled.
Is now:
3. Please remain active, it’s no fun when someone isn’t. If you’re unable to play let me know so I can find a sub or remove you from the game swiftly. If you don’t make any indication you’re still playing after 48 hours pass you will be subbed out or modkilled. In order to be considered active you must have at least three posts in those 48 hours, either in your Role PM (including night actions) or in the thread, though quality matters more than quantity, if you're posting exactly every 48 hours I'm not going to be happy.

This is just because my last game had a lot of inactive players and I'd rather crack down on this, inactivity kills games and makes everyone have a bad time. Seriously if something comes up let me know, I will make exceptions (such as family emergencies or losing access to your computer)

Put me as a player instead.

2 spots left...

This might be the best Mafia game you will have every played ;))

Hi there,
Just wanna say that I'll be on vacation from March 1st to 5st. I might not be able to play during this time. If you prefer to put me out of the game if it's starting during this time and I'm not there, I understand no problem.
@KenderCharmeleon Just for you I'll start the game once you get back if it fills before then, ping me in thread when you do.

With that, we have our players!
I'll be sending out the Role PMs on the 5th/6th of March.
I'm still accepting substitutes and spectators as well if others are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom