• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

It was a Raid Battle boss. They're supposed to be very durable and hard to take down.
I’m curious this raid battle wasn’t the first time wasn’t their others in the past where they battle large Pokémon what about that giant cladol

This is completely random im sorry but we need help on disney+ if you like lion guard please support we trying to get another season of series hopefully they could same level of lion king movie animated had did

I am starting to hate Gou more and more. He doesn't only capture strong Pokemon without any effort, he also steals them from Ash without doing any effort. Can they write Gou off this series already, only then it will be good. This series is worse than the Black and White series and that says a lot.

Last edited:
I am starting to hate Gou more and more. He doesn't even capture strong Pokemon without any effort, he also steals them from Ash without doing any effort. Can they write Gou off this series already, only then it will be good. This series is worse than the Black and White series and that says a lot.
i agreed, he should battle more of his own then getting help and not fan him toss pokeball to get easy pokemon
i was curious are you fan of lion guard

That's going more than a bit too far. BW was far worse than what we've been getting so far.
Indeed. Ash is mostly good at battling in this series. But I don't know how to feel about Gou catching strong Pokemons without improving his battling skill.

Yeah no chance. At least in BW, we had interesting characters alongside Ash, if Gou wasn't present, you wouldn't even miss him. He is the most boring travelling companion ever.
We could try on social media saying things we do t like about go they should read it I was told by friend that does happen when fans on social media tells how they feel

I doubt the writers give a crap what a bunch of westerns online think about Go.
Yeah, that's why they won't change the way the write his character.
And that's why I think from now on, Gou will be the only one getting strong Pokemons from Ash's Wild Pokemon Battles and not Ash himself.

Yeah, that's why they won't change the way the write his character.
And that's why I think from now on, Gou will be the only one getting strong Pokemons from Ash's Wild Pokemon Battles and not Ash himself.
Ash wanted to catch the Yamask Woobat that he saw in this episode, which shows that he's still interested in catching Pokemon. This, plus the fact that his first capture in this series was a pseudo-legendary and the high likelihood of him catching the Gengar in episode 16 means we'll probably see Ash catch more strong Pokemon in the future. Just not as often as Gou.

Last edited:
Ash wanted to catch the Yamask that he saw in this episode, which shows that he's still interested in catching Pokemon. This, plus the fact that his first capture in this series was a pseudo-legendary and the high likelihood of him catching the Gengar in episode 16 means we'll probably see Ash catch more strong Pokemon in the future. Just not as often as Gou.
I don't know. After this episode, the possibility of Gou getting strong Pokemons has increased significantly because he don't need to be a good battler. Ash can do it for him.

If the writers chose to write Gou's future captures like the way they wrote Golurk's capture in episode 14, then I really hope Gou will have Ash-Charizard situations with most of his strong captures. Because there's no way he will be motivated to become better at battling at this point when there's Ash doing it in his stead.

Golurk and Darmanitan are powerful Pokemon that deserve a place on Ash's team and I don't really see Go using them
He at least won't use Golurk because he said it will be the guardian of Sakuragi Lab at the end of episode 14.

Gou is representative of Pokemon Go. What do you expect otherwise? Nuff said on that matter.
Whose mechanics obviously don't fit the anime and are contradictory of the anime's established rules because unlike the regular games (which have their features adapted into the games), GO is an augmented reality game. And even if it's based off Gou, there's better ways to make those captures interesting than the way it's executed in the anime. Even GO's captures aren't guaranteed easy success like Gou's been having and today's episode pretty much made Gou go one negative step further by pinching the prize despite not putting in much effort at all.

So no, not 'nuff said' on that matter.

Back
Top Bottom