• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN017: Hibanny, Use Your Flaming Kick! Face Tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something happens to Hibanny?!
Hibanny has gained lots of experience alongside Go. And when it discovers a new power, it...?!

Huh… are we watching the same show?

I really hope it’s a new move. Something like Flame Charge would be nice for an inexperienced Pokémon like Scorbunny.

Huh… are we watching the same show?

Is it really difficult to assume that Scorbunny is a tiny bit stronger now than it was in its debut episode? I mean it's battled a couple of times since it was caught, so it has gotten more experience even if it's not out there beating all its opponents.

Just a new move. Eh, not bad.

Is it really difficult to assume that Scorbunny is a tiny bit stronger now than it was in its debut episode? I mean it's battled a couple of times since it was caught, so it has gotten more experience even if it's not out there beating all its opponents.

Ash's Alola team and his Classmates' pokemon say "Alola!"

Last edited:
Still waiting for my rockets episode

Dude Pokemon anime is really making me to hate some Pokémon, specially Piplup,Axew, Marowak,Togedemaru,Dedenne,Eevee,Lycanroc

And now scorbunny, thank god they will never ruin Raboot for me, to edgy for Go

If it's (presumably) not Evolution then I don't really see how this episode will be that interesting. Aside from the writers pulling something crazy outta their butts like Scorbunny getting a temporary powerboost from coming into contact with Eternatus anyways. :LOL:

Honestly, am I the only one who is already bored of two companions and Ash and Go shuffling episodes around? It's like watching two kids play catch with each other :cautious: And after 14 Episodes, I can confidently say, Gou has nothing unique to his personality to make his episodes interesting. Ash has been the same Ash for 23 Years now just even more plain and emotionless, it's just boring at this point. I really hope this episode does not take place in Kanto and in that god-awful unbearable, uninteresting Institute. You could draw comparisons with Melemele and that Pokemon School but they weren't in the School 24/7 and Melemele and Alola itself had great scenery, backgrounds, world-building whatever you'd like to call it. Meanwhile this is freaking Kanto. I have realized after so much episodes that while DP, XY and SM had individual things that made them stand out in genres, like Drama, Serious and Comedy. This anime at this point is just going to stand out for being boring and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom