• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Offering Meltan

SUP3RN0VA

DR4G0N K1NG
Reaction score
I have a ton of Meltan to trade to trainers that are seeking to obtain them. In return, I’m interested in offers regarding Shiny Pokémon, possibly masterballs/beastballs, or even decent Pokémon with their hidden abilities. Make your offers and let’s see if we can work out a deal.

I’m also looking for a Poipol or Zamazenta (touch trade is fine) to register their dex entries in Pokémon HOME. Let me know what you’d want in return for these.

I can offer Master Balls and Beast Balls. I also have a few HA Mons like Klink and Hawlucha (I have more, I just don't know them off the top of my head, especially since it's early in the morning, so if you want something else, let me know and I'll check my "inventory"). Would any of those interest you for a Meltan? Let me know and we'll talk trade.

I have a Beast Ball! I'll gladly take a Meltan! Let me know if you want to trade or not.

I’ll accept that trade. What’s your Timezone? (Mine is GMT +10). Let me know, and let me know when you’d be able to trade.

I live in Pennsylvania, and it's 8:36 PM right now. Do you mind if we trade tomorrow? It's getting late in my area. But my FC is in my signature.

That’s fine. I’ll attempt to check the forums whenever I can to see when you’re online.

I can offer these shinies: Venomoth, Zapdos, Ariados, Pineco, Corsola, Remoraid, Elekid, Wailmer, Camerupt, Whiscash, Basculin, Yveltal

I also have 13 boxes of HA Pokemon including every breedable Kanto 'mon so let me know what you're looking for.

I can offer these shinies: Venomoth, Zapdos, Ariados, Pineco, Corsola, Remoraid, Elekid, Wailmer, Camerupt, Whiscash, Basculin, Yveltal

I also have 13 boxes of HA Pokemon including every breedable Kanto 'mon so let me know what you're looking for.

Apologies, I haven't been on the forums for a while, I've just seen this. There's quite a few shiny Pokémon there that I'm interested in. Are you looking for just 1 Meltan, or would you like several?

I can offer Master Balls and Beast Balls. I also have a few HA Mons like Klink and Hawlucha (I have more, I just don't know them off the top of my head, especially since it's early in the morning, so if you want something else, let me know and I'll check my "inventory"). Would any of those interest you for a Meltan? Let me know and we'll talk trade.

Apologies, somehow I managed to miss your response. Were you still interested in Meltan? I’d be more than happy to take a Masterball if that’s still okay with you?

Apologies, somehow I managed to miss your response. Were you still interested in Meltan? I’d be more than happy to take a Masterball if that’s still okay with you?

It's no problem. A lot has been happening with me and my family lately (like mom needing three surgeries, with one of them now complete, car trouble, etc), so I've been pretty distracted trying to sort everything out.

Anyway, sure, that's fine with me. I won't be available to trade tonight, as I've got some other things to take care of, but tomorrow I'll be free all day. So, just send me a conversation when you're ready and we'll get the Ultra Ball rolling.

It's no problem. A lot has been happening with me and my family lately (like mom needing three surgeries, with one of them now complete, car trouble, etc), so I've been pretty distracted trying to sort everything out.

Anyway, sure, that's fine with me. I won't be available to trade tonight, as I've got some other things to take care of, but tomorrow I'll be free all day. So, just send me a conversation when you're ready and we'll get the Ultra Ball rolling.

My timezone is GMT +10. Could you let me know what yours is, so I can work out what time would be best to get to you?

Hey there, I'd also like to offer a Beast ball for a meltan if that's still possible?

Hey there, I'd also like to offer a Beast ball for a meltan if that's still possible?
Yeah that’s fine. What times are you normally available to trade, and what’s your Timezone?

Yeah that’s fine. What times are you normally available to trade, and what’s your Timezone?
My time zone is UTC -8:00 (I live in Washington state in US). I'm usually able to trade around 12am, but today I can trade between now (5:47) and about 10pm.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom