• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
We wouldn't want anyone to accidentally step in a poodle, now would we?
Banned for puns.

Intruding on the arguement because why not, I have to say, I prefer cats. But I can argue either side; never had to get my dog off the chandelier.

Banned for puns.
Nope. Sorry. Puns are specifically my job.
LOL01-ME.png

See?

*whacks it again, causing it to rain only dogs*

I have a feline that we'll be here all day, arguing whether dogs or cats are better.
Stop breaking my machines.
*whacks the machine once more, so it only rains cats*
*locks the settings and fuses the machine, so it can no longer be changed*

Nah. With that, I've put a permanent paws on the debate.

Stop breaking my machines.
*whacks the machine once more, so it only rains cats*
*locks the settings and fuses the machine, so it can no longer be changed*

Nah. With that, I've put a permanent paws on the debate.
*uses powder snow on the machine so that it freezes up and has to be reset*

With this, I think you'll have to take it back to the Lab.

*uses powder snow on the machine so that it freezes up and has to be reset*

With this, I think you'll have to take it back to the Lab.
Nah. The machine being frozen is fine. It’s meant to work in all weather conditions, after all. Being frozen is no catastrophe.

Okay, but I'm pawsitive there is a difference between freezing weather and frozen solid. You really should retrieve the machine and take it back to the lab.
And I’m definitely sure that I built the machine and planned fur this pussibility. If the machine is out in freezing weather, there is a good chance it would get frozen solid.

Back
Top Bottom