• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview M23: Koko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? And I thought the company had reached the rock bottom when Walt Disney himself once called his protesting employees... erm... "unapprovable people", let's put it that way.
And let's not forget the backlash that Coco received when it was called "Día de Muertos" (although they fixed that one quickly).

I wonder how’re they going to handle Coco’s language acquisition, or the lack of it. I hope he doesn’t randomly begin speaking fluently halfway into the movie.

Even if Team Rocket does have a Cramorant in this movie, that doesn't mean they will in the main anime. Remember, this movie follows the timeline that began with I Choose You, so it's not canon to the main series.

Let me clarify my earlier comments... I don't think Team Rocket own the Uu they're hanging with in this movie but I do believe the writers sometimes use a movie to pair up Pokemon with characters to see how well they fit together for possible inclusion in the TV show. I wouldn't be surprised if TR do end up catching the big blue bird at some point in the anime proper.

Let me clarify my earlier comments... I don't think Team Rocket own the Uu they're hanging with in this movie but I do believe the writers sometimes use a movie to pair up Pokemon with characters to see how well they fit together for possible inclusion in the TV show. I wouldn't be surprised if TR do end up catching the big blue bird at some point in the anime proper.
There was that one piece of artwork some official artist (can't remember whom) drew of Kojiro being swallowed by U'u. Maybe it was foreshadowing?

I am hoping after this, they will go back to CG.

Can’t anyone expect M24 to be CG? ANYONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom