• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vote: ZinnLav

Not sure of how everyone's habits are in these games, but I'm scared of Zinn on Discord regardless, so that's something.

At the end of the phase, so until then no damage is taken from votes.

Guys can we please remember that votes deduct HP -_-
Don't worry, I'm well aware. I'll be removing it eventually if I don't see reason to be suspicious of you. Besides, nobody can die D1 since Votes are typeless attacks that do exactly one damage, so even if all fourteen players vote for the same person, that person will be left with 1 HP.

Guys can we please remember that votes deduct HP -_-
Oh, I remember, Mido. Can you imagine if we immediately deducted HP from a player every instance we posted a vote on them?

Vote: Midorikawa

:y :y :y
Yeah, way too powerful.

Reminder:

”3. Outside contact is allowed, but you must include myself, any MoD, and any spectators in the OC, whether it be here, discord or elsewhere. You may become a spectator after you die if you so wish.”

I invite everyone to send me a PM. No need to be shy.

Oh, I just remembered something that I wanna reveal in the public thread. Currently, my role has a Miller-esque passive effect that makes investigative checks on me turn out negative. I’m not entirely sure about this next part, but something about my role makes me think it’s at least possible that another role might exist in this game with that same trait.

Back
Top Bottom