• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any of those or Poison. Not sure I wanna share publicly at this point. But hey, thanks for soft confirming that you hit me with a Ground attack :v
That's only if it was actually super effective on you. What made you think it was? The amount of damage?

2 HP for damage is Super Effective. Someone already used a Super Effective attack, that's how I know.

It’s true that there are other possible explanations for my 2HP damage, even including multiple attacks. But I think it’s at least quite likely that it was a super effective move, especially if it really was Ground, considering that it’s a popular coverage type that the mafia would probably want to try on someone like a claimed Miller.

It’s true that there are other possible explanations for my 2HP damage, even including multiple attacks. But I think it’s at least quite likely that it was a super effective move, especially if it really was Ground, considering that it’s a popular coverage type that the mafia would probably want to try on someone like a claimed Miller.
Unless Ground's the only Type you're weak to, I find it odd that you seem to immediately suspect my claimed Type to be what was used on you.

Yes. Tood was not weak to my move(obviously, since it only did one damage), but I can't tell if he resisted it or not. My move has a base damage of one, and I think fractions are always rounded up in this setup.
Why me though?

Mido probably targeted two players who happened to be the kill target and was protected in some way. This would make the assumption that the bus driver claim in the first p;ace.
Nope. I did nothing.
@Midorikawa Did you use your bus driver?
Heck no. Limited shot remember. I aint wasting it Recklessly.

counter-claim me in-thread, please, go ahead.
*counterclaims*
So you're (part) Electric, Rock, Steel or Fire?
How do you know this if you didn’t do anything?

Hmm... I have a feeling that I was attacked by a super effective move last night, and Max’s type claim makes me believe that he fits the bill. I also have a theory about what Pokémon he could be, which I think is a plausible fit for the aforementioned “Godfather-esque” Pokémon.

Vote: Max1996
@Midorikawa

Why me though?
I don't even remember. I don't intend to be attacking you again unless you suddenly become extremely suspicious.

How do you know this if you didn’t do anything?
Because Megapod claimed in thread that he believes he was attacked by a super-effective ground-type move?

I got an interesting Ghost-type claim. Anyone want to send me a PM to counterclaim that?

This feels pretty off for me. Feels like the appearance of giving thoughts of something that's posting when really, it's just pretty obvious. Of course, there would be other players that would be suspicious on day one. It's a moot point at best.

It was such a contrast with his prior behavior that I thought it was worth pointing out.

Max's claim means he's Torterra, Wormadam(Sandy Cloak), Gastrodon, some form of Gible, or some form of Mamoswine(even though Mamoswine's pre-evo's existed before now, I could see him starting as a Swinub). Any of those sound like the godfather-esque Pokémon you're thinking of?

Shellos/Gible seems most likely to me.

Back
Top Bottom