• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tfw 5/14 players voted and the indep claim is more interested in winning than the town and then people wonder why i am working with them :///

This is why I say no lynches in a game are terrible. Town becomes complacent. Nothing happens. It is amplified even further that when you promote activity, you get voted for.

I did post before but not much. And I liked that post simply because HD is the only one taking the initiative and I think the game is dragging right now.

Alright. I think I know my vote.

Vote: Auxilify

Posted only twice and refused to really cooperate. Pretty anti Town as I see it.

I disagree, Aux told me that this is their first forum mafia game, they've played like Town of Salem before though.
Seems like new player inactivity to me.

So, you're willing to give inactivity a pass, but not activity? :/

Vote: Pikochu

Understandable that you may be hesitant to trust a single player with claims, but wanting a massclaim in-thread is just a bad idea for Town.

Voting locked, update on the way, will be a little while as I'm not in PC.

Town of Salem is more quick paced and they have standards. However it’s not an excuse for inactivity. They’ve hardly posted and aren’t trying. They certainly didn’t explain this to the thread. I have no issues helping new players learn the game, but only if they clearly want to. Patry and Dawning are both new and they’ve actually somewhat tried at the minimum. If we give every new player a pass on their actions then mafia wins.

Night Two Start

Final Day Two votecount
HumanDawn: II (Pikochu, ZinnLav)
Auxillify: III (Midorikawa, HumanDawn, cyanidecrystal)
Pikochu: II (Luminous Dawn, Tood)
Max1996: I (MegaPod)

HumanDawn took 2HP damage!
Auxillify took 3HP damage!
Pikochu took 2HP damage!
Max1996 took 1HP damage!

It is now Night Two, this phase will end 24 Hours from this posts timestamp.

A couple host notes for you. I've seen a few people and been sent PMs about concerns about the pacing of the game. I just wanted to say that these concerns are all warranted, and I apologise for the slowness of the game, i'll try to improve this for my future games. I would like to point out that balancing makes the game slower at the beginning, but by the time you get to the later phases, more deaths (should) occur due to scaling of the players roles, with evolution and such. I dont want to say too much as I dont want to slip out info about the game.

However, this doesnt mean i'm not taking the advice and concerns on board! The constructive criticism you guys have provided to me has already been very helpful, so don't hesitate to send anything. Improvements could be made on the game i'll be the first to say, so i'm appreciative for the help.

That being said, you may continue!

Last edited:
I got two HP less :O! Oh no... but...

Thank you, Pikochu and ZinnLav, because the less HP I have, the stronger my attacks are! :p

Riolu and Lucario (only possibilities for a pure Fighting type) abilities:
Steadfast - Raises Speed each time the Pokémon flinches.
Inner Focus - The Pokémon is protected from flinching.
Prankster (gen V) - Gives priority to a status move
Justified (gen V) - Raises Attack when hit by a Dark-type move
Adaptability (Mega only) - Raises Attack when hit by a Dark-type move.

Riolu and Lucario (only possibilities for a pure Fighting type) abilities:
Steadfast - Raises Speed each time the Pokémon flinches.
Inner Focus - The Pokémon is protected from flinching.
Prankster (gen V) - Gives priority to a status move
Justified (gen V) - Raises Attack when hit by a Dark-type move
Adaptability (Mega only) - Raises Attack when hit by a Dark-type move.
Nothing seems to fit Human's claim of becoming stronger the less HP he has. However, that ability doesn't sound like it's something he made up...I think?

Back
Top Bottom