• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

How are people "saving money" from other sources? Corona virus is forcing people to stay off jobs, causing an economic crisis for a lot of them, let alone extra money, many would be out of money for basic utilities.

some take salaries in public sector, some work from home, actually many... worst have people in tourism sectors...
But many hope have savings? some save money now on fuel and make bigger shopings.

Remember the economy isn't in a crisis , in crisis are some sectors and people in some jobs, the rich loose a lot now, people that work in stock markets and production of some goods... I don't know how it is with food wasting from restaurants, school dinnings and other stuff where they needs to sell things imediately.

After corona virus crisis they will need to make a total visa-free travel for tourism and work all around the world if they will want the world to stand up economically back again. (can make dna tests, health tests, most passports have e-fingerprint in them and they can put also a jaw imprint from a dentist into that )

Interesting how corona virus will affect child births around the world in future, that worries me.

some take salaries in public sector, some work from home, actually many... worst have people in tourism sectors...
But many hope have savings? some save money now on fuel and make bigger shopings.
The vast majority isn’t. The service industry becomes completely non-functional, for instance. Shops have closed up, malls and theatres have closed up. They have money for fuel but no job to pay rent. Manufacturing has collapsed and many compaies (including Nintendo) have been affected.

And yes, read up, the economy is in a crisis worldwide. It isn’t a question of yes/no or opinions anymore. Go read some newspapers since this isn’t the place to have that discussion.

This month is becoming one of the longest months ever.

Anyway, still no news or hint of it; I hope april is more merciful on us.

If they give Pallosand into it bc there are sandy beaches hope it Water Compaction halfs water move damage too and it gets all Powder based moves and maybe hidden ability Sand Spit or Perish Body

Last edited:
There is still the rumored Nintendo Direct for the 26th that might show more about the Isle of Armor. Remember that new information about already revealed Pokemon content is still fair game for general Directs, such as showing off new content for the Ultra games in a previous Nintendo Direct.

G-Max Depletion

Why 2pp like it would be Pressure? Make it at least like Spite 4pp or like a better Grudge... and leave a target with 1pp of the last move it used against it...

Others got better effects...

Wild Fire and some G-max moves- could terrains theoretically... like the new steal casting entry hazard G-max move...

and hope we get those Eeveelutions,
isle of armor screams for a steel(maybe golden or silver or mixed)
and crown tundra for maybe a dragon one?

generaly I hope both expansions give us more new moves and abilities, taking that we didnt get new priority, draining, switching moves this generation, could mean that maybe som new ones will come or some G-max will get those effects... could see G-Veniusaur trapping and draining, G-Blastoise switching oponets out with water move...

generaly a multistrike ghost type move would be awsome...

Hmm was looking at Arcticuno and Moltres, ice/psychic or ice/fairy or ice/dark and fire/ghost(levitate) would be really nice here... with better abilities.

Last edited:
I saw an interesting rumor that was covered Today and it all sounds very possible however it does include some others bits of other rumors i remember seeing so theres that but hopefully at least some of this is true.

New Gigantamax forms

Tyranitar
Raichu
Hydreigon
Drapion

No Galarian form for Dustox or Beautifly

Klara does have a Regular Dustox on her team but its not her main ( Toxtricity low key )

Avery's main is Alakazam

Avery appers in sword but he cannot be battled and the same for Klara in Shield

Galarian Slowbro is pure Psychic

The main Villian is an ex disciple of mustard and has a Hydreigon as his main pokemon

Gigantamax training is available to the pokemon who have Gmax forms

The post game of Ioa is about the legendary birds and theres a reference to Shadow Lugia

Finally

Theres 2 trailers programmed for april

Tyranitar
Raichu
Hydreigon
Drapion
Drapion seems kinda random while Tyranitar and Hydreigon make an obvious pair (version exclusive pseudos), which makes me skeptical. Granted, Gmax Garbodor is also a bit random.

Hmm. Judging by the small part of G-Slowbro we can see, I think it’s more likely that it will be part Poison or Dark. I don’t see it being pure Psychic.
1584915517600.jpeg

Drapion seems kinda random while Tyranitar and Hydreigon make an obvious pair (version exclusive pseudos), which makes me skeptical. Granted, Gmax Garbodor is also a bit random.

Hmm. Judging by the small part of G-Slowbro we can see, I think it’s more likely that it will be part Poison or Dark. I don’t see it being pure Psychic.

Good points

I will say one thing about the slowpoke line.

A pure Psychic slowpoke has nothing to due with its yellow face and tail those are caused by The food it eats in the isle of armor.

While yes i agree the purple on slowbro could mean poison

isnt it possible the color of the body doesn't have a connection to typing in this case ?

I saw an interesting rumor that was covered Today and it all sounds very possible however it does include some others bits of other rumors i remember seeing so theres that but hopefully at least some of this is true.

New Gigantamax forms

Tyranitar
Raichu
Hydreigon
Drapion

No Galarian form for Dustox or Beautifly

Klara does have a Regular Dustox on her team but its not her main ( Toxtricity low key )

Avery's main is Alakazam

Avery appers in sword but he cannot be battled and the same for Klara in Shield

The main Villian is an ex disciple of mustard and has a Hydreigon as his main pokemon

Gigantamax training is available to the pokemon who have Gmax forms

The post game of Ioa is about the legendary birds and theres a reference to Shadow Lugia

Finally

Theres 2 trailers programmed for april
Why would we see the birds in Isle of Armour post game if they were shown in Crown Tundra.

Since Aurorus has been confirmed to return for Crown Tundra, what other fossil Pokemon could return? I think they will have the digger bros travel to Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra and allow you to get fossils like they do currently in the Wild Area. I'm interested to see if we will get all of the rest of the fossil pokemon, or if it will only be some. I think we will get them all with half in on DLC and half in the other.

If they bring back pokemon with Magma Armor with some pokemon I really hope for the addition of immunity to all the biting moves and making them get damage.

Since Aurorus has been confirmed to return for Crown Tundra, what other fossil Pokemon could return? I think they will have the digger bros travel to Isle of Armor/Crown Tundra and allow you to get fossils like they do currently in the Wild Area. I'm interested to see if we will get all of the rest of the fossil pokemon, or if it will only be some. I think we will get them all with half in on DLC and half in the other.
I think it’s all but inevitable that Tyrantrum will return along with aurorus. Hopefully Cara Liss won’t be the one reviving them.

I think it’s all but inevitable that Tyrantrum will return along with aurorus. Hopefully Cara Liss won’t be the one reviving them.
Of course she's not, they would have to create mix and match forms for all the old fossils and I don't think that they would want to do that.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom