• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Wereword - Endgame

Would you like to play till Round 10

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
- Give the Mayor no point this round for "cheating"
- Let it pass for once and continue the game this way, in a bit more favour for the Villager team
- Claim the round invalid and start a new round with new roles
Personally, I don't care. It appears to me to be an innocent mistake, and wasn't a deliberate attempt to cheat.

I don't care either, i'm sure it's the first time a lot of is are playing this game anyway, so mistakes will happen

It was not deliberate, although I do admit that playing Ultra Street Fighter IV while trying to communicate a word by answering questions using one of three words might not have been the best idea ever.

I considering editing it after realizing my mistake, but then I realized that that would have been actual cheating and that someone might have already seen it, so yeah, I screwed things up.

Cause I believe that it was an honest mistake, even before you guys stated so.
Taking away this one time role from him for that reason feel like an undeserved punishment to me. Everyone deserves a second chance, if @prog rocker does make the same mistake again then I'll probably not give him a point upon victory.

tl;dr honest mistake does not deserve such punishment

For those who are curious about the stats from the old round
Word: Ring Finger
Seer: DekuNut
Werewolves: ZinnLav & Pika_pika42

Role PMs have been sent out.
Please wait before the round starts

Cause I believe that it was an honest mistake, even before you guys stated so.
Taking away this one time role from him for that reason feel like an undeserved punishment to me. Everyone deserves a second chance, if @prog rocker does make the same mistake again then I'll probably not give him a point upon victory.

tl;dr honest mistake does not deserve such punishment
Even if it means prog rocker has essentially been Mayor for two rounds?

Even if it means prog rocker has essentially been Mayor for two rounds?
Technically, it will still be the third round. This was a reset not a new round technically. Also, for those curious, the word was "ring finger". And that was the easiest word on the list.

EDIT: And here am I rushing through the thread again...

Technically, it will still be the third round. This was a reset not a new round technically.
Considering how much of the Round we went through before the reset, is it really wrong to think of this as your 2nd Round as Mayor?

If we have to go with this, I vote we do 10 rounds.

I'm playing this with the mindset that the answer has to be one word, but I guess it really isn't the case :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom