• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Generation Four Mafia! [ENDGAME]

Introduce Hammer votes? (Majority of votes on a single player would end the phase)

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does this account for the 1HP vote damage he took at the end of D1 as well?

No, it's based on Night Actions.

I got another PM saying he got dealt 2 damage, so 7 - 2 -1 = 4 HP.

There's 5 votes right now so I'm going to vote Jinjo.

UNVOTE: TheCapsFan
VOTE: Jinjo

Not at all, assuming most players want it, again with the phases getting as they are I think having them shorter when players want it would be better :) (such as when all votes have come in, or when players have agreed on it)

I MADE A MISTAKE THECAPSFAN SHOULD HAVE 5HP LEFT because of type effectiveness.

UNVOTE: Jinjo
VOTE: TheCapsFan

He should have one more vote, so I need somebody that voted Jinjo to vote TheCapsFan.

Night Five Start
2. @DawningWinds
3. @CyanideCrystal
4. @MegaPod
5. @Jinjo
8. @Max1996
9. @Luminous Dawn
10. @Midorikawa
11. @TheCapsFan
12. @Tood
13. @Patrycjator
14. @HumanDawn

Final Vote Count:
TheCapsFan: V (Patrycjator, Tood, Midorikawa, Max1996, HumanDawn)
Jinjo: IV (DawningWinds, MegaPod, Luminous Dawn, CyanideCrystal)

TheCapsFan took 4HP damage.
Dear TheCapsFan,

1584519676267.png

You are Spiritomb, the Forbidden Pokemon!

After the temporal shifts from the Hoenn region, and Giratina's summon, you have emerged from the Odd Keystone. The Odd Keystone holds 108 spirits, many of which are evil. Due to you being released you have become the embodiment of these spirits. Due to this evilness you have naturally been seen as a target for Team Galactic, and thus are owned by Cyrus. (In this game)

Due to being an embodiment of spirits and not being a physical entity, you do not have any attacking moves. However, you can do the following:
Spite: Name
This will stop one player from attacking in the next night phase, if the player has a self targeting or non damaging move, they may still use it.
Shadow Sneak:
This will allow you to essentially "move cop" a player, finding out one of the moves that they can learn in this game. You may use this on someone more than once in consecutive nights if they have more than one move. You will always find out a new move, unless you have already found out all their moves. If you have found out every move, this attack will fail.

You also have no weakness, which means you wont take double damage from any moves.

You are sided with the Mafia. Your objective is to eliminate the town forces, or be in a position where nothing can stop you from winning.

TheCapsFan has fainted, they were Spiritomb! They were sided with the Mafia!

Jinjo took 4HP damage.

It is now Night Five, this phase will end 24 Hours from this post's timestamp.

Back
Top Bottom