• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN023: A Massive Panic! Sakuragi Park!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The TV Tokyo website is now listing a rerun during the new episode slot on the 26th.
Never thought I'd ever see the series get dragged into a hiatus again but here we are thanks to COVID-19. Ash, I hope you enjoy having duvet days like we do.

Here's hoping everyone in the production staff and the VA's keep themselves safe.

Did Boruto or One Piece for example delayed their episodes?

From the preview it doesn't look like Ash's Pokémon are fighting--we see Riolu but it's with Pikachu and Raboot. If so I can think of reasons from both an in and out of universe perspective.

It seems they're using the Cascoon in danger to provide a sense of stakes for the episode, which is a good idea.

Huh a Lab Civil War.

Fine I hope that place it blows to pieces.
There won't be a Civil War in the lab sector is just only small skirmishing. Otherwise, Professor Sakuragi have to pay more than million dollar to repair the whole stuff.

I'm new to this kind of thing happening with Pokemon. Will the anime resume with the next episode when it returns, or will they skip to the episode that would have normally aired on the date they return?

More than likely they will air the next episode when they return.

Wow, look at all the background extras. It’s kinda sad that despite these Pokémon belonging to a main character that they are so unimportant and underdeveloped that you could replace the setting with an Oak Ranch problem between random trainers’ Pokémon and it would literally make no difference.

Time ago when the catch spree began I said in this forum that Go Pokemons were not going to have individual episodes, but in order to show them we will have a tumultuos episode were all the Pokemon are involved in a chaotic way.

Forget about any of these Pokemon getting any development, they are fodder.

The only Pokemon who got development outside they capture episode are Scorbunny,Scorbunny,Scorbunny and ¿Cascoon?

Like @Kurolegacy said if instead of Go Pokemon you put Pokemon that live in a natural reserve for example. The meaning of the episode does not change that much.

I'm new to this kind of thing happening with Pokemon. Will the anime resume with the next episode when it returns, or will they skip to the episode that would have normally aired on the date they return?

I believe this kind of delay is a bit unprecedented. I know episodes have been delayed/cancelled because of sensitive material (i.e. natural disasters) but I don't think they'd skip these episodes since it's more of an issue with not being able to continue producing the show at the moment and not that the episode coincides with what's going on in the world.

Interesting that we still got the episode preview, though. Doesn't look like all that interesting of an episode to me, but I definitely don't want to see episodes get skipped, so hopefully that means this is the next one up when the show eventually returns.

I hope they address Raboot wanting to battle.

Y'all are still with that? If the latest episode couldn't give Raboot battle development and went with a stupid dance theme instead, what makes you think that Raboot would get that kind of development here in an episode that seems to heavily feature Golurk instead... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom