• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview M23: Koko

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny thinking Go and Koharu grow up and have children while Ash’s still a 10 year old though...:LOL:
That would make my "time would advance like in Peanuts" comment kinda hilarious in hindsight.

CONTEXT: In Peanuts, various characters debuted as babies, like chroeder, but with time, they got older, while Charlie Brown stayed... ten, I think? For example, when Lucy debuted she couldn't talk and now she's CB's classmate.

That would make my "time would advance like in Peanuts" comment kinda hilarious in hindsight.

CONTEXT: In Peanuts, various characters debuted as babies, like chroeder, but with time, they got older, while Charlie Brown stayed... ten, I think? For example, when Lucy debuted she couldn't talk and now she's CB's classmate.

Which one? Also did Lucy get held back?

We actually do. This Ash wears the same hat as the ICY/Power of Us Ash
His M23 design is a mix of that and his current anime design. It could go either way.
(not to mention that his outfit is different from the one he wears in the current series).
There is nothing stopping him from wearing a different outfit.

It probably looks more digital inkish.

I mean Ash’s mouth is a little shorter.

So? 2019 series is using the same logo that used by 20th movie.
The PM19 hat looks nothing like the AU hat is what I'm saying

The series logo has been the same for the past 23 years and it's a shame that the japanese logo's been butchered to match it now

d79.jpg

72c.jpg
It's so sterile now

They just decided in my country to reopen movie theaters in July 1 and we have a similar fall in death rates compared to Japan. It might be possible after all to premier this film in July 10.

They just decided in my country to reopen movie theaters in July 1 and we have a similar fall in death rates compared to Japan. It might be possible after all to premier this film in July 10.
Cover your face anyway, because there's going to be idiots who think that "things reopening" means everything is fine and dandy

The second wave is going to be even worse

Cover your face anyway, because there's going to be idiots who think that "things reopening" means everything is fine and dandy

The second wave is going to be even worse
Seriously. At this rate, I won't be surprised if at least half the world gets infected by the Coronavirus before this year is up. If that happens, I also won't be surprised if half of those people die (25% of the world's population; yikes). I hope it doesn't come to that. This virus could very easily wipe out most of the human race. :(

It still might be too difficult for theaters to operate in this current situation. They may have to limit how many people are in a theater at once and some people might still feel unsafe to go even if they are reopened. I still worry about places reopening too soon. While I can understand the financial impact and stress, jumping back into the swing of things too fast and too soon will most likely do more harm than good.

Seriously. At this rate, I won't be surprised if at least half the world gets infected by the Coronavirus before this year is up. If that happens, I also won't be surprised if half of those people die (25% of the world's population; yikes). I hope it doesn't come to that. This virus could very easily wipe out most of the human race. :(
It's hard to find an accurate fatality rate for corvid 19 but pretty much everything I see is under 10% of infections.
25% of the world is incredibly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom