• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Speaking of M&Ms, I was at the M&M store back in October and they have a wall of those tubes for mixing and matching from a rainbow + black, gray and white of M&Ms.

Though there was a single red M&M visible in the tube of gray M&Ms.

Pokemon aren't magical creatures. They're elemental based creatures and behave accordingly. You may be able to argue that Fairy types are "magical" but even then they still obey the rules of elemental creatures and Alolan Vulpix isn't a Fairy type.

the Super Fs refuse to be redirected and the pile gets even larger

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEwtb2XExM

Serious mode: pokemon were, canonically, literally called magical creatures. Back before they had pokeballs that fit in your hand.

Also boss, you haven't paid your Super F taxes and are unable to create more until you do.

*freezes a bowl of m&ms* ... hmm, frozen chocolate. Yum.

Yes, and Fire was once considered magic, too. Ancient people weren’t all that smart and attributed everything they understood to magical religion. Or both.

As far as the Super F taxes, those don’t actually exist. You can’t fool ME. I got straight A’s. Okay, that’s a lie, because I was extremely bored in school and didn’t do my homework.

Back
Top Bottom