• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Bringing them back now would make sense due to the world tour focus, but the only hint towards that I can recall so far is the particular selection of Kanto starters on that poster (Charizard and the others in the first stage).
Yeah I feel he’d probably bring back old when ash reaches the ultra or master.

New merchandise for the anime.
Just the usual + a hidden Pokemon.

EYeJ4hRWoAAC3XR

What is there to speculate about? The fact that Scorbunny's there throws a wrench into things because Goh's Scorbunny evolved ages ago and that mystery Pokemon could be anything.

tbh, it happened in the past as well, where all three of the same evolutionary stage were marketed despite there being a starter evolution.

The hidden Pokemon looks like a bat flying.

It's literally a blob. At this point people are going to see what they want to see which is why I think it's kind of pointless to even speculate off that image alone especially since Mew and Scorbunny are there too even though they don't mean anything in terms of captures in the near future.

It's literally a blob. At this point people are going to see what they want to see which is why I think it's kind of pointless to even speculate off that image alone especially since Mew and Scorbunny are there too even though they don't mean anything in terms of captures in the near future.
Yeah. Let's just move on from this. It's clear that there's nothing of value here.

Back
Top Bottom