• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Wrapped up chapter 1 of What Changes Us, the Castle fanfic I'm starting up soon, and started chapter 2. None of it is ready for posting yet, but I didn't want to take too long of a break from writing, especially when the ideas for this story are flowing through my mind.

Finished up the rest of my edits for now in Chaos Rising. Added some extra details and dialog in certain spots to reflect my planning documents. Also managed to start the first bit of the next chapter, though I only got a few pages done due to the fact I was still upset after my doctor visit today, so I wasn't able to focus much. But I at least got the situation set up for the chapter. Will post next time when it's done... hopefully.

98 words in Electrowood. Bit of a rough start, but I'll get back into the chars at some point.

98 words in Electrowood. Bit of a rough start, but I'll get back into the chars at some point.
QMZTpga.png

Couldn't resist that one. >_>

Status report here: yesterday, C2 first draft completed. Today: C3 first draft completed, being fully converted from script dialogue to actual writing. Had to expand it though due to logical writing making it longer than expected, so the fic is now 5 chapters instead of 4.

I finished something today.

It was not what I was supposed to be working on.
That's a big mood.

__

I did some plotting for another fic I'll never do anything with. I was looking back at an old idea I had and was like "Okay this idea, but different characters" (even though I still love the characters from the first version).

QMZTpga.png

Couldn't resist that one. >_>
Lool.

225 words today in Electrowood (nothing yesterday). Did some research this morning to get an idea of what Keiji would end up building for his computer, and got a couple possible scenes planned based on some research while writing.

668 words. Did some research to see what I should be expecting them to see (for something I actually didn't end up writing), and then got stuck before figuring out that I was stuck on what Momoka would want. I was thinking she'd follow suit and get/build a desktop, but with how things are at the moment (in terms of the story, not irl), I don't she actually would. It also gave me an opportunity to do it later when there would be more of a compelling reason for her to do so.

About 60 words due to a distraction-like thing... Tweaked a bit of yesterday's stuff because I figured out the wording I wanted... Forgot to mention some tweaks yesterday and/or the day before...

Managed to finally finish the next chapter in Chaos Rising ("Frigid Femme Fatale"). Just like the Spear, Sword, and Bow Heroes, Celtic and co now have to clean up the Axe Hero's latest mess. Eric, the Axe Hero, and his party raided a temple near a small village called Happu, taking an artifact from it called the Holy Star. However, what he didn't know is that the Holy Star was sealing away an evil demi-god called the Ice Empress, one of several rumored demi-god beings that represent the various elements in Zakota, though also one of the more vile. This allowed the Ice Empress to run rampant and freeze the entire village solid. Thus, Celtic and team are enlisted to fight and seal her away in the secondary seal, called the Tundra Stone, which also prevented her from leaving the area, and succeed in their task. The villagers from Happu reward the party with various rare items as thanks, while the party also takes the Tundra Stone with them to prevent this from happening again or for it to fall into Sylph's hands. The next chapter, "The Soul of a Succuryn", is a Zuzu-focused chapter, where, after nearly 400 years of isolation and living in the wilderness, she attempts to adjust to her new life as a member of the Shroud Hero's party in the huge Delgunner capital city. Will she be able to adjust? And will she show some possible hidden depths in the process? And will Delgunner accept her? Tune in next time to find out.

271 words getting Keiji to the living room to assemble his computer. Also got the last sentence from yesterday pretty close to how I wanted it, and did a bit of research that ended up being tossed out.

309 words... Keiji just needs a backpack now and he can do a mini LAN party with Momoka.

114 words, some distractions, but trying to write despite them. Keiji's close to choosing a backpack.

Finished the second battle in my recent chapter of MarJour, gonna start on the final one later. Gonna split this chapter into two so as to not drag it out any more than I need to.

Back
Top Bottom