• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

I ended up with six shiny Snubbul this past weekend. Still didn't get a Shiny Charmander though. Today, I finally caught a shiny Swinub. I had zero luck on its community day.

I caught another Shiny Shinx as part of the Research Breakthrough. I wish I had that good luck when they had Alolan Exeggutor last month, but a third Shiny Shinx is still awesome. I also found a Shiny Buneary earlier this morning. It was a really neat surprise. I've been practically looking for one for over a year, so it's cool that I could finally find one.

I found a Shiny Barboach on the day that the Hoenn event started. I only got one Shiny Carvanha during the Incense Day though, and I gave it to my wife because she's been wanting a Shiny Sharpedo for a long time.

I got three Shiny Carvanha during the Incense Event. That was pretty cool. I caught a Shiny Poochyena during the Spotlight Hour. That was a nice surprise, especially when it happened during the last few minutes of the event. I didn't think I'd have a chance of getting it, but it showed up right during the last few minutes. I also caught a Shiny Skitty earlier this morning. I was really hoping to get one just because I like Skitty and I wanted to get its new Shiny form during the event, but I didn't think it would happen, so that was neat.

Caught like a zillion Shiny Seedot today which I didn't really care about since I already found a Shiny Nuzleaf in USUM earlier this year, but the real surprise was a Shiny Glameow I found while at the store! It's probably only my third-favorite of the Shinies they've released for the Throwback Challenges; I'd have rather had Venonat and then Dunsparce if it were up to me, but Shiny Glameow/Purugly still looks pretty good so I'm not complaining.

Earlier this week, I found a Shiny Mudkip. I was trying to get more Mudkip candies during the Hoenn breakthrough event, but I was still surprised to find it on the last day of the event.

I got a whopping twenty three Shiny Seedot during Community Day. They must have really increased the odds of finding Shiny Pokemon for the Play at Home editions since I got a ton of Shiny Abra last month too. I'm fine with that considering how difficult it was to get Shiny Pokemon when I used to do Community Days at home before, but it is a lot. I was able to evolve quite a few Shiny and regular Seedot during the event as well.

93% shiny Riolu from a 7km egg.

The only thing I could think of is; this could have been a Gible.......

Last edited:
I have a shiny Moltres, shiny Smoochum (from an egg and now a Jynx) shiny Magby (from an egg) and a few from community day (Bagon and Slakoth) I would love to transfer my shiny Moltres into home one day.

Back
Top Bottom