• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

New hosts often learn how to do it by cohosting with an experienced host, like a mentor. It really helps as well if you have a theme that both hosts know stuff about and share an interest in.
The Situation Room would be a good place to suggest themes and to look for cohosts. Or our discord, if you are in that one.

A lot of people will sign up just because it's mafia. So if youre that worried, just set up a small game. I imagine you wouldnt have too terrible of a time filling it up.

I was also thinking of a JRPG Themed one would probably be

Trials of Cold Steel 3
Persona 3/4/5
Tales of Berseria

80's Themed ones would be

M.A.S.K vs V.E.N.O.M
GI Joe Vs Cobra
Autobots&Dinobots vs Decepticons&Insecticons

Last edited:
Game name is Persona 3
Since it's so big Large Games is best
Players 17-18(depending on how many people sign up)
Co-Host is Lone_Garurumon(more can apply to co-host if they want)
I have added this game to the queue. Since your cohost is TWR staff, he will be your moderator on duty. Queue length is currently about 4-6 months.

Back
Top Bottom