• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime's return

I think he is asking?

Look, we don't know since this is unprecedented

I will not say to you that it will return this week, next week ,next month, cause we don't know.

There is lots of people dying and we have to respect the decision TV Tokyo made since lives are at stake. Without Seiyus there is no anime think that.

I know we like that half hour of Sunday to watch the episode to discuss it, to mess with Go. I know. We would like that time to isolate us from the shitty reality we had.

Well I to do it found another hobies, for example I have been playing Animal Crossing and playing Fallout New Vegas for the 10 time, I also learning to cook, for example the other day I cook and amazing pasta salad. Also doing some online marketing and design courses.

I'm also learning to draw, at first I copied some images but Im having fun. For example I draw the two worst characters evers in an anime. ;)

ash.jpeg
GOH - copia.jpeg

What im trying to say is to be patient search other hobies, rewatch the series on Pokemon TV if you want.

When the moment comes, you will know it!!

Keep yourselfes and your families safe. Happy days will be here again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo6SC35LFjg

I think he is asking?

Look, we don't know since this is unprecedented

I will not say to you that it will return this week, next week ,next month, cause we don't know.

There is lots of people dying and we have to respect the decision TV Tokyo made since lives are at stake. Without Seiyus there is no anime think that.

I know we like that half hour of Sunday to watch the episode to discuss it, to mess with Go. I know. We would like that time to isolate us from the shitty reality we had.

Well I to do it found another hobies, for example I have been playing Animal Crossing and playing Fallout New Vegas for the 10 time, I also learning to cook, for example the other day I cook and amazing pasta salad. Also doing some online marketing and design courses.

I'm also learning to draw, at first I copied some images but Im having fun. For example I draw the two worst characters evers in an anime. ;)

View attachment 133449View attachment 133450

What im trying to say is to be patient search other hobies, rewatch the series on Pokemon TV if you want.

When the moment comes, you will know it!!

Keep yourselfes and your families safe. Happy days will be here again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo6SC35LFjg

Whoa, easy there buddy. I wasn't trying to imply impatience in my post. Sorry if it came across that way. I simply thought the above user was implying that the anime was returning and I was asking him for a source. That's how I interpreted his comment. I simply interpreted his post as "Guys! The anime is returning on June 14th! You believe me, right??". I think it's easy for others to misinterpret a post like that. I'm being patient just so you know and I'll continue to wait if I have to. I'm hoping for the best for everyone.

Whoa, easy there buddy. I wasn't trying to imply impatience in my post. Sorry if it came across that way. I simply thought the above user was implying that the anime was returning and I was asking him for a source. That's how I interpreted his comment. I simply interpreted his post as "Guys! The anime is returning on June 14th! You believe me, right??". I think it's easy for others to misinterpret a post like that. I'm being patient just so you know and I'll continue to wait if I have to. I'm hoping for the best for everyone.
Wait there, my answer was directed towards tom and more specifically to all that people who ask when it's going to return in social media. You know its the whole "Are we there yet " situation. Sorry for the confusion.

I was definitely surprised to hear that the SuperHero Time shows would be moving back into production, even in phases, so soon. Like, I trust that Japan’s leaders aren’t pulling what America’s is, but even then it still feels fast.

Last edited:
What I was trying to say in my other post (Don't post at 3am kids) is to be patient and search for other things in life than a cartoon that we can wait for.

I understand that we want to be distracted of the shitty situation we are into but keeping answering or telling it to yourself that is going to return that day will not make it return early, Ok?Not you not me , not even the governments of the world are in control of the situation.

Patience is virtue or so they say.

I was definitely surprised to hear that the SuperHero Time shows would be moving back into production, even in phases, so soon. Like, I trust that Japan’s leaders aren’t pulling what America’s is, but even then it still feels fast.

This pandemic is not only health related it also will cause a huge impact in the economy, society as it is cannot stop his economic activities for too long. And the anime industry is no different to that.

What I was trying to say in my other post (Don't post at 3am kids) is to be patient and search for other things in life than a cartoon that we can wait for.

I understand that we want to be distracted of the shitty situation we are into but keeping answering or telling it to yourself that is going to return that day will not make it return early, Ok?Not you not me , not even the governments of the world are in control of the situation.

Patience is virtue or so they say.

This pandemic is not only health related it also will cause a huge impact in the economy, society as it is cannot stop his economic activities for too long. And the anime industry is no different to that.
And we already had an incident in South Korea where one man unknowingly infected hundreds.

Wait there, my answer was directed towards tom and more specifically to all that people who ask when it's going to return in social media. You know its the whole "Are we there yet " situation. Sorry for the confusion.
No worries, it's fine. Maybe I was the one who overreacted.

And we already had an incident in South Korea where one man unknowingly infected hundreds.
And thousands here in America are probably gonna get infected because of their riots and protests over George Floyd's unnecessary death. That's all I'll say about this. Hopefully I didn't just derail the topic by mentioning that. It's just that wave 2 is probably gonna hit harder now because of the lack of social distancing in these riots and protests, if there is a wave 2. I'm fearing the worst.

No worries, it's fine. Maybe I was the one who overreacted.

Don't worry I was not offended by your response. In fact you have been very polite with the answer.

We live in unusual times.

Can you believe that in my city we were starting to lift restrictions and then 20 imbeciles made a birthday party in a dance club and all of them ended infected. So guess what, 1 week more of restrictions.

I guess Einstein was right. Human stupity is infinite.

Can you believe that in my city we were starting to lift restrictions and then 20 imbeciles made a birthday party in a dance club and all of them ended infected. So guess what, 1 week more of restrictions.

Imo, people like that should get blacklisted and not receive any healthcare for the rest of their lives.

I do. Something similar happened in the canton of Cañas in my country, even though we haven't lifted restrictions. Let's just say that the Cañas mayor was not happy...

Welp that was unexpected.

But here we are once again.

We are back.

Do we know if episode 23 (the food thief in the lab episode) will be next or if they're gonna skip ahead to a different episode?

I'm glad it's coming back soon, but at the same time, I worry it might be too soon. Hopefully everyone stays safe.

Edit: I double checked the translation. I guess episode 23 is next after all.

That's a surprise. I kind of thought that the series would resume in June. I just thought it would be later in the month instead. I'm glad because hopefully this will help out the production crew and voice actors financially and fans get to watch new episodes again. But I'm also definitely worried if they're rushing too fast back into production not only for this, but for other series. The state of emergency has been lifted, but that doesn't mean that everything is safe yet. Hopefully, they'll have more safety measures for the voice and music recordings, as well as making it safe for animators. The last thing any country needs at this point is a second wave. As long as they can continue the production while keeping everyone involved safe, then it should hopefully be fine.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom