• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone can help me evolve some Pokémons: Slurpuff, Karrablast and Shelmet. Please, I'd greatly appreciate it

Hello id like to make my Shelmet evolve to complete the dex!

Trade password is 4131

LC - 5402
IGN - ZACARI
I need a Timid (Love Ball) Roselia

Here's what i have to offer:
-HA Pichu w/Fake Out, Wish, Volt Tackle
-Adamant Heavy Ball Rhyhorn w/Curse
-Jolly Dream Ball Sneasel w/Fake Out, Ice Shard, Icicle Craah
-Adamant Heavy Ball Larvitar
-Jolly Moon Ball Zigzagoon w/Knock Off, Parting Shot, Counter
-Timid Love Ball Ralts
-Jolly Love Ball Bounsweet
-Adamant Premier Ball Wimpod
-Naive Beast Ball Jangmo-o
-Adamant Grookey w/Fake Out, Hammer Arm
-Jolly Scorbunny w/Sucker Punch, High Jump Kick
-Timid Sobble
-Impish HA Rookidee w/Tailwind, Defog, Rock Smash
-Adamant Lure Ball Clobbopus
-Quiet Dream Ball HA Hattena
-Adamant Beast Ball Impidimp
-Timid Beast Ball Dreepy

Hello there. I would like someone to help me with one single trade back. I would like to Evolve my Dusknoir. Also if anyone has a spare Fossilized Birb just laying around, I'm willing to gift a Fish or Drake back to you. thank you in advance.

LookingFor: non american 6Iv ditto
ForTrade: american 4Iv ditto & pokemon (random or your choice) w/POKERUS

>No clones, hacks, or the like

Seems like everyone I know has Sword so if someone with Shield can help.

I need a Zamazenta for dex completion.

Obviously it's a trade and trade back situation. I can trade anything to you for it, I have everything else.

Please and thank you!

Hello, people! After a while I am back to Gen VIII. I lost the event for Volcanion, anyone can help to complete my Dex? I only need this legendary. I can breed and EV training for you or give some legendaries in exchange.

I am looking for HA Noivern, ideally in a Luxury Ball.

I have mints, bottle caps, apriballs, and an HA Trevenant to trade. Thanks!

Is anyone willing to change the PokeBall in which my Zamazenta is caught I want ot in a Heal Ball I'm willing to give one of these Pokemon for the favor:

Legendaries:
-Mewtwo
-Mew
-Celebi
-Jirachi
-Cobalion
-Terrakion
-Virizon
-Zekrom
-Kyurem
-Type:Null
-Zacian in Level Ball
-Zamazenta in Beast Ball
-Eternatus

GMax Pokémon:
-GMax Garbodor
-GMax Copperajah
-GMax Grimmsnarl
-GMax Duraludon
-GMax HA Charizard
-GMax Machamp
-GMax Milcery
-GMax Toxtricity Amped
-GMax Alcremie
-GMax Snorlax
-GMax Kingler
-GMax Flapple
-GMax Gengar
-GMax Coalossal
-GMax Hatterene
-GMax Toxtricity Low Key
-GMax Drednaw
-GMax Charmander
-GMax Eevee

Other Pokémon:
-Hat Pikachu (Kanto, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos)
-Ludicolo Shiny
-Alola Starters

I haven't really needed this service, except for like one other time. I've caught most of my GMax's legitimately but I have 3 (maybe 4) Pokemon that require some extra help.

I have a Centiskorch I bred and I'd like to trade him to somebody who can hack the "X Factor" onto him so that he can Gigantamax. From my understanding, the game will recognize him as illegitimate because GMax Pokemon can't be hatched from eggs, so I'm hoping there's somebody who can change his info on how I got him so that it reads he was caught from a den and therefor able to GMax.
Since I don't mod or anything I'm not 100% sure how it works. If it turns out that it somehow isn't possible to mod "the X Factor" onto him even when changing how I obtained him, then please just gen a Pokemon with the same: Species, Gender, Name, Nature, IVs, Ability, Level, Moves, and the exact Characteristic he has too -- only with the ability to GMax.

Really hoping somebody can help out -- haven't had much luck. Thanks!

Does anyone have a HA Darumaka they would be willing to throw me? It can just be a breeding reject. Thank you!

Can anyone trade me a Haunter for my Haunter? So I can get a Gengar in Pokemon Sword

Looking to trade a Shelmet and a Karrablast for my ‘dex in SWSH. I’m not particular on natures, levels, etc. as long as they’re legit. They’ll just be ‘dex fillers for me; if you want yours back after the evolution process, let me know beforehand.

FC is 2309-6941-6404. Thanks in advance!!!

Looking to trade a Shelmet and a Karrablast for my ‘dex in SWSH. I’m not particular on natures, levels, etc. as long as they’re legit. They’ll just be ‘dex fillers for me; if you want yours back after the evolution process, let me know beforehand.

FC is 2309-6941-6404. Thanks in advance!!!

I think I can help you, if you still need it. Do you have both Shelmet and Karrablast, or just one of them? If you have both, I think there may be a trick of sorts we can do so they can both evolve without me having to get my own bugs.

Let me know if you're interested, or if you've already taken care of this. My friend code is 5220-4882-3430
EDIT: Just sent you a friend request - name is Violet.

I think I can help you, if you still need it. Do you have both Shelmet and Karrablast, or just one of them? If you have both, I think there may be a trick of sorts we can do so they can both evolve without me having to get my own bugs.

Let me know if you're interested, or if you've already taken care of this. My friend code is 5220-4882-3430
EDIT: Just sent you a friend request - name is Violet.

Thanks for the offer, but I’d prefer to do trade for trade, not attempt to exploit a glitch to get them :)

Thanks for the offer, but I’d prefer to do trade for trade, not attempt to exploit a glitch to get them :)
I wasn't talking about a glitch - I was talking about trading you a pokemon for one of the bugs, then trading bug for bug, then finally trading back evolved bug for pokemon I orginally traded. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Back
Top Bottom