• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

I’m scared :(

ValorSugarcakes

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I just found out that a monster known as the rake is real!!!!

the rake is a human dog hybrid that kills people by cutting people in their sleep!!!!

as if 2020 could not get any worse: first the bushfires, then the coronavirus, then the return of kim jong un, then the hornets and gypsy moths coming to america, then the protests, and now this!?!?!?!?!

Pictures show proof that he’s real!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• F4D8DE40-3186-44F2-B232-98168386E297.jpeg
    F4D8DE40-3186-44F2-B232-98168386E297.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 64FD44A5-C07D-4B72-AABE-B4B26837A7F8.jpeg
    64FD44A5-C07D-4B72-AABE-B4B26837A7F8.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 17A26B98-858C-4DAA-B4C5-68EA6A6C8E08.jpeg
    17A26B98-858C-4DAA-B4C5-68EA6A6C8E08.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 53
Pictures show proof that he’s real!!!!!!!!
Photographs aren’t automatically proof, especially blurry poor quality images. You could easily edit stuff in photoshop to produce convincing “evidence.” Not only that, but how can you tell that those are images of the rake and not something much more mundane? I mean the second one could easily be a creepy photo of a toy or baby someone took for reasons.

You can rest easy, the rake isn’t real.

Photographs aren’t automatically proof, especially blurry poor quality images. You could easily edit stuff in photoshop to produce convincing “evidence.” Not only that, but how can you tell that those are images of the rake and not something much more mundane? I mean the second one could easily be a creepy photo of a toy or baby someone took for reasons.

You can rest easy, the rake isn’t real.

These images were from videos, and video that had the second image had The Rake making Screaming noises, so that proves he’s real

These images were from videos, and video that had the second image had The Rake making Screaming noises, so that proves he’s real
People can make fake videos too. I mean, how do you know that was the rake and not some guy in a costume or some CGI with some fake noises put in the video to make it seem real?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom