• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

View: https://youtu.be/u909_O6CqYc

I know it is out of context BUT i feel like this masterpiece could help us relax and make us distracted for a while as we all wait for the release. I hope this will make your day, cuz sure made mine. Have a nice day.

What in the... lol.. I have no words...I knew those mushrooms tasted a little off this morning!

I wonder how Magnezone evolves. Does it use a Thunder Stone, or are we getting a new evolution item for it.

I assume they'll just change it to use a Thunder Stone, along with Probopass. A new item for them would've likely been discovered in the HOME datamine.

They could always make Nosepass use a different stone like the Dawn stone or just have it level up while holding a Metal Coat or Protector.

I think that it's fake anyways. I highly doubt that the DLC would add nearly 400 Pokemon, along with all of the starters barring Sinnoh's.
It's also impossible to have the Crown Tundra data already.

And, yeah, 200+ Pokémon doesn't mean 360. 250 or so, I can understand, but more than that would be odd and not adhere to the description given during the Direct or on the site (it would be very cool, of course, but odd).

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom