• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
...I don’t think that’s a batgirl movie.
The first half of the movie is dedicated to batgirl. Then she gets put into a coma and then it's a batman movie. I didn't watch the second half.

No choc honeycomb either, tons of flavours not listed F-
I wonder how many options a poll can have.

Cookies and ice-cream? What a strange combination
Cookies and Cream is a flavour. It's a rather nice flavour, IMO. It's not vanilla as chib said... more of a... Not sure how to describe it but I'd probably list it in my top 5 flavours.

The first half of the movie is dedicated to batgirl. Then she gets put into a coma and then it's a batman movie. I didn't watch the second half.
You didn't finish The Killing Joke? For shame.
Cookies and Cream is a flavour. It's a rather nice flavour, IMO. It's not vanilla as chib said... more of a... Not sure how to describe it but I'd probably list it in my top 5 flavours.
Terrible flavour, don't put cookies in my ice-cream

You didn't finish The Killing Joke? For shame.
As I said, comic book superheroes aren't really my thing. I was mostly watching it for batgirl. I wanted to see what kind of hero she was.

Terrible flavour, don't put cookies in my ice-cream
I can't tell if you're messing with me or not... lol.

Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. It's one thing!

191046.jpg

As I said, comic book superheroes aren't really my thing. I was mostly watching it for batgirl. I wanted to see what kind of hero she was.
One who gets shot in the spine :v
I can't tell if you're messing with me or not... lol.

Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. It's one thing!

191046.jpg
Yeah I know, but I hate the flavour, I love Oreo, but don't put them in other foods smh

One who gets shot in the spine :v
Yeah, I know. Probably not the best place to start with that character.

Yeah I know, but I hate the flavour, I love Oreo, but don't put them in other foods smh
Fair enough.

My favourite flavours would probably be:
Mint
Strawberry (Artificial, not real)
Caramel
Cookies and Cream
Vanilla - Not on its own, but as the basis for a spider... or with chocolate topping (the one that hardens and creates a chocolate shell)

Yum, I haven't had a spider in ages.
I haven’t had a decent one in a while. Last time, i used the wrong type of vanilla ice cream and it was just weird. (Imo, the creamier ice creams just don’t work... you want the “lesser” ones. If that makes sense)

Clones do tend to happen, like when we destroyed a whole dimension worth of staff members, but their versions in the other dimension came here, or all the chibis that were killed, chibi does like to change his avatar, you'll get used to it.

Hops away from the dead body

Back
Top Bottom