• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh Shiny Pokémon to trade

SUP3RN0VA

DR4G0N K1NG
Reaction score
Listen up trainers, I have plenty of Shiny Pokémon to trade, which are the following:

- Shiny Blipbug x 3
- Shiny Combee (female) x 5
- Shiny Cutiefly x 4
- Shiny Larvitar
- Shiny Pupitar x 2
- Shiny Crustle x 3
- Shiny Toxel (relaxed nature)
- Shiny Toxtricity (amped form)
- Shiny Mantine
- Shiny Onix x 2
- Shiny Steelix
- Shiny Krabby x 2
- Shiny Kingler
- Shiny Coalossal x 6
- Shiny Polteageist x 2
- Shiny Gorgeist
- Shiny Drifblim x 2
- Shiny Arcanine
- Shiny Hatterene x 3
- Shiny Runerigus
- Shiny Salazzle
- Shiny Shiftry
- Shiny Whimsicott x 2
- Shiny Dreepy x 3
- Shiny Drakloak x 2
- Shiny Dragapault x 2
- Shiny Stunfisk
- Shiny Hakamo-o x 2
- Shiny Kommo-o
- Shiny Vikavault
- Shiny Pikachu
- Shiny Manetric
- Shiny G-Max Charizard
- Meltan (not shiny) x 37

I'm mostly looking for other shiny Pokémon in return for mine, however, feel free to make other offers. For Meltan, I'll accept plenty of things (including mints, bottle caps, special balls, as well as Pokémon offers). Post your offers trainers.

Last edited:
I don't have much to offer when it comes to trading shinies, but I do have items such as bottle caps, mints, G-Max Pokemon, and Kanto starters. I'm particularly interested in the shiny Pikachu and Cutiefly.

I would love one G-Max Charizard. I have some shinies: Dugtrio, Deino, Eevee and Litwick

For a G-Max shiny, I’d like to get 2 regular shiny Pokémon in return, if that is okay with you?

I don't have much to offer when it comes to trading shinies, but I do have items such as bottle caps, mints, G-Max Pokemon, and Kanto starters. I'm particularly interested in the shiny Pikachu and Cutiefly.

I’d rather trade Shiny for Shiny, or atleast event mythical Pokémon.

Listen up trainers, I have plenty of Shiny Pokémon to trade, which are the following:

- Shiny Blipbug x 3
- Shiny Combee (female) x 5
- Shiny Cutiefly x 4
- Shiny Larvitar
- Shiny Pupitar x 2
- Shiny Crustle x 3
- Shiny Toxel (relaxed nature)
- Shiny Toxtricity (amped form)
- Shiny Mantine
- Shiny Onix x 2
- Shiny Steelix
- Shiny Krabby x 2
- Shiny Kingler
- Shiny Coalossal x 6
- Shiny Polteageist x 2
- Shiny Gorgeist
- Shiny Drifblim x 2
- Shiny Arcanine
- Shiny Hatterene x 3
- Shiny Runerigus
- Shiny Salazzle
- Shiny Shiftry
- Shiny Whimsicott x 2
- Shiny Dreepy x 3
- Shiny Drakloak x 2
- Shiny Dragapault x 2
- Shiny Stunfisk
- Shiny Hakamo-o x 2
- Shiny Kommo-o
- Shiny Vikavault
- Shiny Pikachu
- Shiny Manetric
- Shiny G-Max Charizard x 2
- Meltan (not shiny) x 37

I'm mostly looking for other shiny Pokémon in return for mine, however, feel free to make other offers. For Meltan, I'll accept plenty of things (including mints, bottle caps, special balls, as well as Pokémon offers). Post your offers trainers.
I have a shiny lapras and shiny gmax sandaconda can i get 1 of those shiny gmax charizards

It's fine. I am not the OT. However, the person I did trade with assured me that it was legit.

Sounds good to me. I'm the OT of the shiny Dreepy, so I can confirm it's legitimacy. what GMT is your timezone? And what times are you usually available to trade?

Alright, awesome! I'm in MST (GMT-7). I'm usually available to trade in evening. I'm not sure what our time difference is, but I'm sure we could work something out.

Your last couple of replies have been around 11:30pm - midnight my time. I can usually be on around then, so tonight I’ll keep a lookout and see if you’re online.

You available to trade?

EDIT: Looks like this trade is going to be hard to complete. I suppose I’ll pass on it. Thanks anyways!

It is hard trying to connect with others with such a large time difference. It’s smart to pass up on it, but if I am able to catch you on here, I’ll message you and see if you still need what you wanted.

shineyyy.PNG
Hey lot's of shineys have caught my eye and i also have lot's of shineys to trade would you be interested in some of the ? :)

Hey, I’d be interested in a meltan.
I don’t have Pokémon Home premium/Switch online yet, but I have a few Shinies to offer.
Pelliper, Chansey (hatched from an egg, not from the safari), Basculin (great shiny) and Zubat/Crobat are ones I’m willing to trade.

If you like the novelty of Pokémon all the way from physical gen 3 carts as well, we could arrange for your six favourite Pokémon to be transferred up.
I’m willing to add a master ball as well.

The only other problem would be timezone, I have the furthest one from USA.

Edit:
Chansey is nicknamed Soft Boiled, is in the Ultra/Hyper ball and has brave and serene grace. Fantastic HP and good special defense.
Terry68 the growlithe. Level 9 in a quick ball with timid and flash fire. Defense, speed and HP are great.
Solas the Dratini with hasty and marvel scale. Originates in the Gen 2 VC with Sp Atk, Sp Def and Speed maxed out. HP is below-average.
Japanese Audino in Ultra/Hyper ball with timid and regenerator, likely from US/UM. Sp Atk, HP and Def are best.
Sigilyph in a quick ball with naughty and wonder skin, again from US/UM (best IVs in everything bar speed and defense)
Reppilep the pelipper with impish and keen eye. It has abysmal IVs.
DRACLES 2, the Golbat (atm) is modest with max Sp Atk and Spd. Wierd special crobat sweep?

I know it’s not the most extensive list, but maybe there’s something that catches your eye?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom