• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Defeat the Boss - Pokemon: Kanto

I'll wait for Pika to give me some indication where to search.
Pika has found a mysterious berry from somewhere and is snacking on it. Pika_pika42 wonders where Pika keeps finding these berries... and why doesn't it share.

Let's go search for items yeah.
Eager to find items, CheffOfGames searched the trash can... only to find it empty.

I hold back in the hallway with Rio.

"What's up, Rio? Is there something wrong with that room?"

I also try to peek through the door to see if I can spot anything odd about the room.
Rio shook her head and backed up away from the door.

Lone_Garurumon looked around the room, but it looked... normal. The bed was neatly made, the curtains were drawn and tied, the floor and all the surfaces in the room were impossibly neat and tidy.

Shrugging, I send out Esper.
"You also feel anything strange?"
Esper's ears perked up as it looked around the room. It walked into the room and started sniffing at various points in the room.

...There are either ghosts, or silverware spoons somewhere in this room. Not sure which.
Shall we risk opening the wardrobe?

Last edited:
CheffOfGames opened the wardrobe. It was empty. It was spotless. Not even a single bit of dust.

Lone_Garurumon and Pika_Pika42 check under the bed. Like everything else in the room, it was spotless.

"Kachuuuuu!"

The cry startled Pika_Pika42, who hit his head on the underside of the bed. Lone_Garurumon turned tor see Pika send an electric attack through the centre of the room.

Esper backed up slightly, holding her spoons at the ready.

Ghosts. Or a Mew, but ghosts seem more likely.
I think the most reasonable course of action would be to try leaving hastily. Maybe we can find a Sliph Scope lying around somewhere and come back later?

I think we can safely assume this room is either haunted or cursed and we should leave it.
Maybe we can find out what is happening here by talking to one of the staff?

Back
Top Bottom