• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Last time i checked: Vermillion Forest didn't exist, Vermilion Harbor didn't exist, last time i checked all of Gohs Kanto mons cannot be caught in Vermillion City, last time i checked Mantyke cannot be caught in Snowpoint City, Last time i checked Dewgong can only be found on Seafoam Island, Sentret, Misdreavus and Stantler can't be caught in Ecruteak City. So no, they haven't been in line with the games when it comes to wild Pokemon and where they appear at all.
Stantler can actually be found on the route to Ecruteak's south.

Last time i checked: Vermillion Forest didn't exist, Vermilion Harbor didn't exist, last time i checked all of Gohs Kanto mons cannot be caught in Vermillion City, last time i checked Mantyke cannot be caught in Snowpoint City, Last time i checked Dewgong can only be found on Seafoam Island, Sentret, Misdreavus and Stantler can't be caught in Ecruteak City. So no, they haven't been in line with the games when it comes to wild Pokemon and where they appear at all.
The fact that the anime doesn't align with the games 100% of the time doesn't mean the anime won't make game references from time to time.

The fact that the anime doesn't align with the games 100% of the time doesn't mean the anime won't make game references from time to time.
At the time it’s only happening when featuring Kanto wild life is favoured. Even though Johto Pokemon can live in Kanto, the first episodes featured nothing but Kanto wildlife. The background wildlife in the non-travel episodes is getting stale already, so it’s a pity that Go is catching Kanto Pokémon in other regions too.

At the time it’s only happening when featuring Kanto wild life is favoured. Even though Johto Pokemon can live in Kanto, the first episodes featured nothing but Kanto wildlife. The background wildlife in the non-travel episodes is getting stale already, so it’s a pity that Go is catching Kanto Pokémon in other regions too.
In this case, it's because Goldeen and Magikarp are actually found in the area they're in in the games too. Not because of pandering.

I'm surprised that Cubone still has some merchandise even now. The writers seems to be ignoring it.
EajiNvnWsAAb9OB

I'm surprised that Cubone still has some merchandise even now. The writers seems to be ignoring it.
EajiNvnWsAAb9OB
What I find most interesting/reassuring about this is that the egg patterns are as normal, except for Riolu's which looks like the Go-type egg it hatched from not long back. Which hopefully means that normal eggs are not being permanently replaced, yay!

Latias is too powerful for Ash to have.

Oh come on. He had a freaking Melmetal before and that's a mythical which is a side category of legendaries so how is Latias any more powerful? Not to mention that Ash has had several mons that were strong enough to beat legendaries anyways so why would him owning a Latias be off limits just because you think it's "too powerful"? Like seriously the excuses for why Ash shouldn't get Pokemon A or Pokemon B are so unoriginal now.

Oh come on. He had a freaking Melmetal before and that's a mythical which is a side category of legendaries so how is Latias any more powerful? Not to mention that Ash has had several mons that were strong enough to beat legendaries anyways so why would him owning a Latias be off limits just because you think it's "too powerful"? Like seriously the excuses for why Ash shouldn't get Pokemon A or Pokemon B are so unoriginal now.
I don't think that they would want to make Ash OP.

Back
Top Bottom