• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

Forgot this is my first game on here, and only like 4 of you know me from Zelda Dungeon

I'm done with playing around time I got serious
I thought you were a veteran? Was RVS not a thing back then?

I don't know what that means someone want to explain it to me

real topic though
HumanDawn do you want to get lynched soon so you can focus on the champs or do you think you can handle multiple games at once

Sometimes random lynches often don't work out like you want them to especially if it's a Townie that is on the receiving end of said lynch

[VOTE]: DawningWinds

Feel like you're awfully quiet compared to other games I've played with you. Who's scum?
I think you're just used to playing with me in the games where I'm more active- my activity really isn't super consistent from game to game. Sometimes I make a total of 30-40 posts, sometimes I make a total of 70-80 posts. I've done both as both town and Indep, so I'd hardly call it AI for me.

Day 1.1
Vote Count
TOOD-1 (,Snake)
Dekunut-2(Exlight.Rasul)
DW-1(Caps)
chib-1 (TOOD)
HD-2(Minish,Midori)
Storm-1(Deku)

Post Count (as of day start)

Caps-IIII
Chib-IIIIIIIIIII
CyCry-I
DW-IIIIIII
Exlight-IIIIIIIIIIIII
Fatima-IIIIIII
Funnier-I (where are you?)
HD-IIIII
Jinjo-II
Midorikawa-IIIIIII
Minish-II
Snake PD-I
Tood-II

Day One Ends June 18th at 2am EST

Last edited:
[VOTE]: DawningWinds

Feel like you're awfully quiet compared to other games I've played with you. Who's scum?
Sometimes I make a total of 30-40 posts, sometimes I make a total of 70-80 posts. I've done both as both town and Indep, so I'd hardly call it AI for me.
Okay correction on this 70-80 posts in a game I've only done as town but I can't remember numbers. I've also only been that active in a game on Bulba once. I think that's the only game you've played with me where I've been town, though. Also you were in the game that I was an Unjester where I think I was one of the more active players, so I can see where you're coming from in calling my activity off. But I also would say it's nothing out of the ordinary for me.

Really?? Is there really a reason to add a space to my initials? There isn't even a space in my username to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom