• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Hollywood Mafia-After Game Party ( Mafia and Hitman Win)

[VOTE]: DawningWinds

Feel like you're awfully quiet compared to other games I've played with you. Who's scum?

VOTE: TheCapsFan

I don't like this vote. The game just started and nothing has really happened yet, yet you're already expecting him to be very active and have scum reads over joke votes??

[VOTE]: DawningWinds

Feel like you're awfully quiet compared to other games I've played with you. Who's scum?
They weren't too talkative in sponge mafia either, where they were town. I don't think this is a good reason to vote them.

don't know what that means someone want to explain it to me
Light was assuming that someone playing mafia for years means that they know every bit of lingo and play all exactly the same.
Still want to hear from @Officer Snake to see what he has to say about the latest round of posts
Snake isn’t super active. You’ll have to mention and push him a lot to hear from him.
Tood is probably Town
Why?
Dawning is a odd claim, although he would have to put a lot of effort into a fake claim since unjester is not common
He didn’t claim untested, he was talking about a different game. Any other thoughts?
Unvote
Vote: Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Still waiting for your self-meta
You’re seeing his meta. What you see is how he plays. Don’t expect something like me and Human. His play style is simple. He asks and answers questions . How about some real scum hunting on your end.

Because it feels like Town Tood, the whole using reasonable points to question weak pushes.
We just came from a game where scum Tood was extremely lurkish and won a perfect game, I feel like if he was scum he would try that strategy again instead.

If DawningWinds flips mafia I would consider rereading that post though.

Light was assuming that someone playing mafia for years means that they know every bit of lingo and play all exactly the same.
I never said or assumed that.

You’re seeing his meta. What you see is how he plays. Don’t expect something like me and Human. His play style is simple. He asks and answers questions. How about some real scum hunting on your end.
I'm just asking for how they perceive themselves. Is it that hard to understand. :glare:
Why are you and HD jumping in their defense so much.
And the fuck you mean "How about some real scum hunting on your end", your first "serious" post was your last one and it was an unexplained vote. How exactly are you scumhunting more than me.

Back
Top Bottom