• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia One Night Ultimate Werewolf Mafia - Endgame

Reaction score
Everyone, wake up! Welcome to One Night Ultimate Werewolf Mafia.

A game based on the one night board game edition of Werewolf. I wanted to host a game based on this because, if it was not for this game, I would have never joined the forum, let alone become a mod.

For those who have played my recent non-mafia game, Werewords, it is similar in the sense that the game consists of multiple rounds with having a different role (or even alignment) every game.

Rounds & Setup
Each round starts off with the Night Phase and then the Day Phase (instead of the usual order of Day > Night).

At the start of the Night Phase I will announce the roles that are included in the round. The amount of roles announced is player size + 3.
Each player will get dealt one of these roles. The remaining 3 roles will remain secret Host Cards. Some roles can interact with these Host Cards. For example, the Seer (Rolecop) may check either one player or 2 Host Cards.

Night Phase & Werewolves
The Night Phase for the Werewolf / Mafia team is a little bit different that the usual phase. They don't get a Night Kill but are able to use their role powers, if they have any. If a Werewolf is alone in his team he is allowed to check one of the Host Cards. This situatin can happen by having the second werewolf role in the Host Card group, thus not being assigned to a player. For this same reason, it is possilbe that in a round all players are Town members.

Wincon
The winning team is determined by who gets lynched during the day phase. A tie in votes causes all tied players to get lynched. If all players have 1 vote, no one dies.
Town At least 1 Werewolf must be lynched. If a Town member also dies, they still win.
OR
If no player is a Werewolf, Town wins if no one dies.
Werewolves No Werewolf dies.
Indep Wincon depens on role, but will be publically known

Constant D1
It might seem that, with no NK and a single day phase, that this game repeats a standard mafia D1 over and over, making it a full guess without much info.
Having the night phase at the start allows for more knowledge in the day phase, making it a D2 effectively.
Since there is a single phase, claiming roles is much safer. To allow the Werewolves to have a chance, the Host Cards exist. It is up to them to figure out which roles aren't in play and thus are available fake claims. You shouldn't instantly role claim though as that can give too much info to the Werewolves as well.
And then there are roles that can swap roles between players, making them possibly switch alignments without knowing it.

Winning the Game
Every round that you win scores you a point. The player(s) with the most points at the end of the game wins.
We will play 5 round (to have a similar length with a regular game), but can be extended if the players so desire.

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
  2. Night phases will last 24 hours and Day phases will last 48 hours, but may be shortened at the hosts' discretion if the length is redundant. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
  3. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.
  4. Nameclaiming is not applicable, Roleclaiming is allowed.
  5. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
  6. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
  7. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in a lynch of all tied players, unless each player has a single vote.
  8. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
  9. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
  10. Outside communication (that is, communication that is not provided by the hosts) is not permitted.
  11. To show that you've read the rules, please state your favourite fictional werewolf(-like) character
  12. The most important rule. Have fun!

Players:
  1. @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
  2. @Snowy
  3. @prog rocker
  4. @TheCapsFan
  5. @jdthebud
  6. @CyanideCrystal
  7. @Pika_pika42
  8. @Midorikawa
  9. @DekuNut
Spectators:
- @dawn dusk

Last edited:
I'll join, this is a fun game IRL, and I've also played a forum version on another site as well.

As for my favorite fictional werewolf, uh.....Haley I guess (from Originals). Don't really watch much werewolf stuff.

Back
Top Bottom