• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN028: Sobbing Messon

Status
Not open for further replies.
EbClcDzUwAAx3F3

Could someone translate this?
Basically heavily hints what's been obvious for a while; Sobble is the next member of Ash's team.

Perhaps the magazine needed a place on the cover to insert Sobble and that was the only spot to put it? I'm just guessing. Hopefully it's placement there means nothing because if Gou gets it, I might have to stay off the internet for a while. I'd be really upset. I really want Ash to get it.

I guess that means Gou is Ash's Pokemon too :lapras:. Really though I'm still on the fence about this, this series has constantly been subverting expectations. I have to say I would not be apposed to Ash catching a Galarian Farfetch'd.

I think Gou might be getting Sobble.

View attachment 134088

I think both Farfetch'd being placed on different sides has been done on purpose too avoid confusion or too avoid one getting overlooked (Kantonian) in favor of the other one (Galarian), especially since they are on the same height

I don't think Goh is gonna get Sobble at all. It's heavily implied that Ash will get it. Chad'fetchd on the other hand...I honestly don't know. I want Ash to get it, but it would be kinda weird for Ash to get two new Pokemon in quick succession like this.

Gou, another protagonist who travel with Satoshi is struggling for the dream of getting all Pokemon! Keep an eye on this too!
What...? He's 'struggling'? Last I recall, the world building was twisted and turned just so that he could capture Pokemon without any kind of build up, challenge or development regardless of the situation. The "elusive" Magikarp and "rare" Orange/White Flabebe in the last episode being perfect examples.

Last edited:
What...? He's 'struggling'? Last I recalled, the world building was twisted and turned just so that he could capture Pokemon without any kind of build up or development regardless of the situation. The "elusive" Magikarp and "rare" Orange/White Flabebe in the last episode being perfect examples.

Maybe he will start using Superballs OHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT.

Go will probably struggle a bit with Galarian Farfetch'd next week. That Pokemon should put up a serious fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom