• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Hello, I'm Skye

Skye the Shiny Vulpix

Top Percentage of Coffee Drinkers
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Skye the Vulpix and I've wondered in from the Kanto region. I hope to meet some new people here and hope to make new friends. I'm a long time fan of anime and Pokemon. I fell out of Pokemon for awhile in my teen years. I just reentered the fandom a few years ago upon watching the Sun and Moon anime series. My favorite Pokemon is Vulpix (hence the username lol), my favorite Pokemon types are Fire and Fairy, my favorite trainers are Serena from X/Y, Rosa, Ethan/Gold, Silver, Gary/Blue/Green, Red, Misty, Hop and Leon.

Other non Pokemon things about me: Huge anime fan, is mildly autistic, am LGBTq+ (trans bi boi), father of two cats, avid coffee drinker, avid music listener, part time student, fan artist, hobbyist graphic artist/editor, and a fan of Classic Disney. I'm in my late 20's if that matters. I hope to connect to more adult fans like myself.

My favorite types of music to listen to is Jpop/Jrock, Country, classic rock, pop rock, alternative rock, trance/edm/house, Sawano Hiroyuki composed musics. I listen to a lot of UVERworld, Nano, Band Maid, Garth Brooks, Backstreet BOys, various anime OSTs/Openings/Endings, etc.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Personality wise I can be a bit stubborn, quiet around people I don't know, as well as varying from chill to awkward depending on the situation. Due to my anxiety/PTSD, I don't like being in hugely crowd or loud places. I also have issues with over sensitivity/being overwhelmed if over stimulated, etc. In a nutshell, I don't like crowds or loud places. I wish I didn't have these issues because I'd like to be able to handle going to a concert or maybe a convention without being overwhelmed.

In a nutshell, that's me. If you'd like to get to know me more, feel free to talk to me on this thread. I hope to make friends here.

Once again, thank you to everyone for your warm welcomes and your replies. They've made my days better. :bulbaLove:

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom