• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Couple's Consoling Isle of Armor Nuzlocke!

Reaction score
With the Isle of Armor DLC out, we're booting up the save file from our Blind Shield Nuzlocke to have Cumberbitch, the Onii-Champion, take on this new island full of... let's say challenges?

Standard Nuzlocke rules, one Pokemon per area, nicknames, and if it faints, it's dead. Other than that, we're just seeing how normal Nuzlocke rules conform to the new system. So if we see something in the overworld we dislike, we avoid it, and if we see something we want, we go for it, just so long as we haven't caught anything else there.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYTZ-esIOrY

My Kubfu was level 68. We choose the Tower of Waters since I like the Water type, but on retrospection the Dark form has a sightly better design.

Yes, there are 20-30 more minutes of story, plus a feature I'd like to see you guys trying.

Yes, there are 20-30 more minutes of story, plus a feature I'd like to see you guys trying.

Thanks for letting us know! We got swept up in other stuff when we thought we were done, but we're definitely interested in trying the new stuff! I don't even know what the new feature you're talking about might be.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom